Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You would immedietally forget the blackpill if a woman shows you any interest

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Title tbh

But basically you would forget EVERYTHING about the blackpill if a single woman ever was attracted to you/came onto you

Mostlikely yes but I dont care if it would happen since its our biggest desire to ascend

I would fuck her in a heartbeat but I would keep in mind what I’ve learned about females. I know how manipulative and two faced they can be.

No tbh. Once you go black, there is no going back.

It won't happen anyway.
I've learned to avoid the mistake that coping normies do: they frequently beleive that women doing regular friendly things are signs of attraction. They aren't. Women make it very obvious when they're attracted and it has never happened to me.

Indeed I do. Women are vicious beasts who play with my emotions like a cat with a ball of yarn.

in this place most people consider even eye contact a lifefuel tbh

Indeed I do. Women are vicious beasts who play with my emotions like a cat with a ball of yarn.
That avi and that comment. Makes me think that you're some cutecel but in reality you're ogre. Am I right? :feelsrope:

yeah no. that shit stays with you.

hint..hint...

"you would immediately forget about the laws of physics if they stopped applying to you"

No man, sorry. I'd ascend but will never forget the blackpill.

Title tbh

But basically you would forget EVERYTHING about the blackpill if a single woman ever was attracted to you/came onto you

Wrong! Women have showed me interest before. Not because they were genuinly interested but because they wanted someone as an orbiter or when their chad left them they needed someone for approval so they will act as if you had a chance with them. Even in those cases I never forgot about the blackpill. I allways knew I couldn't trust them. Actually I am pretty convinced that once swallowed the blackpill can NEVER be forgotten. If I ever ascend and find a gf I will never be able to love her. It will be an exchange for me. Nothing else. I know the nature of women.

Wrong! Women have showed me interest before. Not because they were genuinly interested but because they wanted someone as an orbiter or when their chad left them they needed someone for approval so they will act as if you had a chance with them. Even in those cases I never forgot about the blackpill. I allways knew I couldn't trust them. Actually I am pretty convinced that once swallowed the blackpill can NEVER be forgotten. If I ever ascend and find a gf I will never be able to love her. It will be an exchange for me. Nothing else. I know the nature of women.
:chad:

if most of you consider lifefuel eye contact you are more bluepilled than normies tbh

Exactly what he said. I had women give me their numbers and stuff so they can use me for their own benefits.

No. But I never assigned blame. It is just Biology after all. I should still be able to love even though I know I love her for her SMV and halo more than her personality and that it is the same reason she chose me.

I hope I will forget the loneliness tho.

Yeah, I would tbh.
If a femoid actually showed interest in my I wouldn't be black pilled anymore, if only because I believe with how ugly I am, there should be a 0% chance I ever ascend.

That said, it's not gonna happen anyways.

No, I'd still keep it in mind

I already forgot what the blackpill was. Turns out I don't need a woman to forget.

I'll start to think, "Finally, a femoid who figured out her place before the incel uprising."

I disagree. For incels, ascension is simply becoming a low-tier normie, who constantly get cheated on, fucked over and manipulated. You would have to keep the blackpill in mind at all times as you try to hold onto her as long as possible, until she eventually leaves you.

You would only have to completely forget about the blackpill if you become a Chad - unless, of course, your GF runs into a Gigachad.

n0 I wouldn't

Title tbh

You should read my latest post then:feelsokman:

I disagree. For incels, ascension is simply becoming a low-tier normie, who constantly get cheated on, fucked over and manipulated. You would have to keep the blackpill in mind at all times as you try to hold onto her as long as possible, until she eventually leaves you.

You would only have to completely forget about the blackpill if you become a Chad - unless, of course, your GF runs into a Gigachad.

if most of you consider lifefuel eye contact you are more bluepilled than normies tbh

When all girls do is glare at you whenever they see your face, cross over immediately to the other side of the street, take videos of you for snapchat or whatever to show how ugly you are, hear them whispering about that "really ugly guy over there", making eye contact is a pretty good feeling.

I non-ironically hope that I will, blackpill is agony.

Mostlikely yes but I dont care if it would happen since its our biggest desire to ascend

^^^^ Gospel truth

You’re volcel if you wouldn’t give any cute girl who shows an interest in you a chance tbh

If you don’t have plans to hopefully ascend and just plan on bitching on this forum, then you’re a degenerate volcel

I would keep my redpill knowledge at least.

Even if you actively tried to forget about it it would always still be there in the back of your mind.

I would fuck her in a heartbeat but I would keep in mind what I’ve learned about females. I know how manipulative and two faced they can be.

That avi and that comment. Makes me think that you're some cutecel but in reality you're ogre. Am I right? :feelsrope:
I mean I'm tall but I look like I'm a high school freshman.