Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Supermarket main headline of today GTFIH

Frankenstein's M.

Frankenstein's M.

Captain
★★★★
I could go on a long rant about observations but just for today I'd stick to this one, so I was going about my job as usual (bagger) when I glanced this 1/10 old, very possibly drug addict, short skinnymaxed cougar foid, possibility giving all younger guys including me IOI, the manager of my area who's main job aside from management is to literally be a cuck to customers, he complimented her as how he usually does with any unattractive foid to "boost" their self esteem, she turned to him and said "well I Iam single you know" then glanced at all the rest of guys around with a weird smirk on her face, I was the only idiot to keep eye contact as I don't get this much intensity from foids, at first it boosted my confidence and made me feel like a literal slayer for a brief moment but as soon as she left, I started to realize that she's most likely a drug addict looking to betabuxx any young man she can get her hands on, and not like she specifically wanted me but any one and she only kept her eyes locked on mine because I was the only guy keeping eye contact, not to mention how disgusting her worn out buddy is especially her grnitals.

I got so sick and depressed I took an Early shift now come on here to shit and vent, I'll give the actual observations later, just thought I'd post this first as it's realavant to me, and no Iam not a volcel, even I won't stoop that low for pussy and if any of you saw her you wouldn't either.

I would do it

Just make your entire OP italic theory.

how can a foid be 1/10?

Volcel if you wouldn't

I could go on a long rant about observations but just for today I'd stick to this one, so I was going about my job as usual (bagger) when I glanced this 1/10 old, very possibly drug addict, short skinnymaxed cougar foid, possibility giving all younger guys

Imagine a 1/10 drug addicted man hitting on a group of young foids. Would be in jail before you could blink.

That sounds disgusting and trauma inducing tbh

This is what happens when women have rights.

Maybe if you show her love and affection she will grow attached to you. I would go for it. Try to have empathy for her, she probably has a lot of trauma in her life, especially if she's turned to drugs. Maybe not as much as an incel, but still something. Also, it looks like your competition may not be too... bad... possible. Don't give up.

Maybe if you show her love and affection she will grow attached to you. I would go for it. Try to have empathy for her, she probably has a lot of trauma in her life, especially if she's turned to drugs. Maybe not as much as an incel, but still something. Also, it looks like your competition may not be too... bad... possible. Don't give up.
Tf Iam gonna go with a wrinkly ass drug snorting, cig smoking, alcohol guzzling, degenerate wall smashed roasty
she prob has aids
Forgot aids having too
Wait a minute, Iam now actually reading this, wtf kinda cucked advice is this, Iam a young and "healthy" 3/10 male that should give a probably 40+ drug addict rundown roasty love and affection and on top of that hope she come around:feelsree:
Imagine a 1/10 drug addicted man hitting on a group of young foids. Would be in jail before you could blink.
I also have a story on something simila, comming soon.

Last edited:
Start with this foid and "fuck your way up" :feelsseriously:

Use her and lose her. Also wear all the protection.

Start with this foid and "fuck your way up" :feelsseriously:

Use her and lose her. Also wear all the protection.

This. If you don't at least use her for practice then you are a volcel.

Don't stick your dick in that. Some STDs even condoms don't protect against.

I could go on a long rant about observations but just for today I'd stick to this one, so I was going about my job as usual (bagger) when I glanced this 1/10 old, very possibly drug addict, short skinnymaxed cougar foid, possibility giving all younger guys including me IOI, the manager of my area who's main job aside from management is to literally be a cuck to customers, he complimented her as how he usually does with any unattractive foid to "boost" their self esteem, she turned to him and said "well I Iam single you know" then glanced at all the rest of guys around with a weird smirk on her face, I was the only idiot to keep eye contact as I don't get this much intensity from foids, at first it boosted my confidence and made me feel like a literal slayer for a brief moment

> *snap*

Cringe Compilation

Yup that's rock bottom.