Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

you would find happiness in Christ.

Banned
-
Nothing beats a PERSONAL relationship with Jesus Christ.to know you have a friend who always loves,always cares.he knows your deepest secrets and still loves you more than you can imagine.A compassionatte and loving Parent,a good companion and friend.

Ever since I came to Christ my depression is gone and I have found goodness /peace in my life.and everyone knows I had it the worst here.you guys are seeking ther wrong things following the slayer lifestyle and NTness.all this NTness is just demonic programming from the devil's agents,the secular Jews and illumanatti.all these superficial things you value are fleeting and don't Bring true happiness.what you guys need is a virgin christian wife that loves you for the sake of christ and not for your sake.

What we need is love for God and nieghbour,this is what nourishes our souls.love for our enemies,bless those that curse us.

what you guys need is a community that cares for you and wants to reach enlightenment the same way you do(We call it Theosis in orthodox language).

What we need is a gf so bugger off. Long time dead hippies can't talk with me.

I dont need happiness. I need more bone mass in my face.

123456789 said:
Nothing beats a PERSONAL relationship with Jesus Christ.to know you have a friend who always loves,always cares.he knows your deepest secrets and still loves you more than you can imagine.A compassionatte and loving Parent,a good companion and friend.

Ever since I came to Christ my depression is gone and I have found goodness /peace in my life.and everyone knows I had it the worst here.you guys are seeking ther wrong things following the slayer lifestyle and NTness.all this NTness is just demonic programming from the devil's agents,the secular Jews and illumanatti.all these superficial things you value are fleeting and don't Bring true happiness.what you guys need is a virgin christian wife that loves you for the sake of christ and not for your sake.

What we need is love for God and nieghbour,this is what nourishes our souls.love for our enemies,bless those that curse us.

what you guys need is a community that cares for you and wants to reach enlightenment the same way you do(We call it Theosis in orthodox language).

Good post my associate.

Bri8564 said:
Good post my associate.

Peace in Christ brother.I'm born again after a long travel in darkness.Praise Yah

Jesus doesn't give two shits about me or anyone for that matter. He's dead. He can't feel anything, he can't see anything, he can't hear anything, he can't think anything, and he can't perceive anything. His consciousness does not exist.