Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You won't be alive for it but eventually sexbots will become better than real women

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
it might take hundreds of years, but eventually they'll be better than a prime teenage girl

gCmzZRP.gif

A robot is nothing compared to a real woman who is attracted to you/validates you.

at the rate that technology is advancing? lol no

maybe 10-20 years, TOPS.

That would be funny to see play out. Like in that old futuristic movie Cherry 2000 when a guy is on a quest to get his perfect sexbot while the girl helping him is desperately trying to get his attention

Why reinvent the wheel? Just have a private livestock of girls created in artificial wombs. I myself don't believe engineering can ever replicate billions of years of evolution happening all over the world in parallel so sex bots are not for me, and never will be.
Also, even mares are much closer to the real thing as they are the real thing but you all keep mocking me and coping with your plastic sex bots. Fine.

C O P E
O
P
E

Why reinvent the wheel? Just have a private livestock of girls created in artificial wombs. I myself don't believe engineering can ever replicate billions of years of evolution happening all over the world in parallel so sex bots are not for me, and never will be.

It's a good point, but how about a hybrid? Living skin covering plastic, etc. Replicate the sex organs only.

Horseman is right. What we need is human females specially bred for incels. We should call it The Fritzl Model or something. But of course, society and men are far too gynocentric to ever allow that. We are barely allowing sexbots to be made on account of them butthurting women.

Women are rich, BTW: "I don't want to fuck you but I don't want you fucking an object that bares the slightest resemblance to me". Just lol. Women, mayne. I can't. I JUST CAN'T.

Major cope. Its about validation.

Real life 5/10 girl that feels sexually attracted to you is 100000x better and fulfilling than 15/10 ultra high tech sex doll.

Why reinvent the wheel? Just have a private livestock of girls created in artificial wombs.

If you think women will just let us take their reproductive power away from them as well as their pussy power, you're delusional as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Just look at what we're dealing with only when discussing artificial selection for humans (eugenics), nevermind full on slavery.

Major cope. Its about validation.

Real life 5/10 girl that feels sexually attracted to you is 100000x better and fulfilling than 15/10 ultra high tech sex doll.

you gay as fuck

gCmzZRP.gif

A robot is nothing compared to a real woman who is attracted to you/validates you.
You never know. Full brain emulation and other shit. Non of us will be alive tho.
Watch Westworld thats how I imagine humanoid bots in the future

Good. Can't wait to see femoids die out and realize how disposable they really are. Men literally do everything to keep society working and will eventually just figure out how to make artificial wombs and figure out how to create offspring. Women don't realize they're literally only good for sex and reproducing, but since all these fagging cunts grow more and more "independent" and keep up with this #metoo bullshit, the less and less we need them. They're killing themselves and don't even realize it. Fucking whores will go extinct and we'll have sex bots that will easily replace them, especially they won't nag, say "no" or whatever.

You are an egoist, that's why you want that, the only part I agree with is the "nothing compared to a real woman" part, sex with a biological female will always be better, but I don't care for her attraction or her validation, I just want her to submit her body to me like an object to be used. I always find it ironic to see incels that have yet to abandon their egos (its really confusing).

I have a saying - "A craving that cannot be satisfied is a curse"

You aren't chad, having an ego is a curse to you, it gives you cravings for things that will never be satisfied (like "feeling desired"). Its like a hunger that never lets you starve to death, you'll just feel hungry. Holding onto it is just illogical. A lot of you have yet to take your final steps into the "black pill realm", you're "masters" into theory but amateurs at practical execution of said theories.

It just seems like some of you are all talk and don't actually believe any of the "black pill" things you say because you make no real life changes in relation to said theories.

Last edited: