Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You WILL spend the rest of your pathetic life in the virtual reality Metaverse

WomenDid9-11

WomenDid9-11

Banned
-
Seoul says it will be the first major city government to enter the metaverse. On Nov. 3, the South Korean capital announced a plan to make a variety of public services and cultural events available in the metaverse, an immersive internet that relies on virtual reality. If the plan is successful, Seoul residents can visit a virtual city hall to do everything from touring a historic site to filing a civil complaint by donning virtual reality goggles.
This is the endgame right? Sit in a pod, eat bugmeat for climate change and spend your days in the metaverse with your VR headset (everything you say being tracked to sell you ads).

Just end me :feelsseriously:

10961658_081921-cc-cnnw-facebook-vr-workspaces-img.jpeg

And you WILL be happy

Sit in a pod, eat bugmeat for climate change and spend your days in the metaverse with your VR headset
And atheists keep coping that hell doesn't exist but soon we will all have a front row view of what that "ditch" looks like when we follow the blind

At this point it would be a relief. Plug me in and let me inhabit virtual worlds instead of this shit one with all these shit people

give me joi hologram ai gf plz

This is the endgame right? Sit in a pod, eat bugmeat for climate change and spend your days in the metaverse with your VR headset (everything you say being tracked to sell you ads).

Just end me :feelsseriously:

10961658_081921-cc-cnnw-facebook-vr-workspaces-img.jpeg
isnt that just like vr mmorpg
since its being made by gov i bet it will just suck and there will be 0 incentive to use it

If we get hyperealistic waifu sex simulation I'm in.

Hopefully Shannon Rose Bosanac is also present in digitized form.

I'd love to "dance" with her in this virtual reality. It would be like marriage.

just give the jew more of your data theory

tbh this is much further off than we think, if you look at videos of any of thse 'metaverses' they're fucking boring and retarded

tbh this is much further off than we think, if you look at videos of any of thse 'metaverses' they're fucking boring and retarded
PS3 era graphics too

This is just Second Life but even more pathetic

Some couple got married in the Metaverse too

Ngl I am looking forward to this... I would be able to virtually sexually harass foids :panties:

It's probably going to be scuffed as fuck. Some VRchat Ready Player One wannabe shit.

I was playing this game Neon Chrome.
At first I just thought it was just a gnarly twin stick shooter but actually I realised it was a game made by ((them)) as a window to the future.

View: https://youtu.be/KfYACiLRwOI

We will be prisoners.

And our only hope will be to hack other humans and use them as soldiers. Or (more probable tbh) allow ourselves to be hacked.

nah imma go grape if shit goes south :feelshehe: