Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion You will play the J. K. Rowling trans-hating video game?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★
I'm pretty sure it's a video game just all about hating and attacking trans people right? That's the way the media is trying to frame it, lol

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7Q-v4lawLY

It's not really my kind of game (or series) but yeah it's wild how pretty much just saying that you think transgender women are different to real women is enough to get so much backlash at least from the mainstream media.

I'm not really into fantasy on the whole although I do like Elder Scrolls, Discworld and probably some others too!

yes but only if it gets cracked, won't pay for it

I like Harry Potter and I hate trannys so I probably will. I will wait for people to play to see if it is good and wait for the price to come down first

Harry, you will never be a real woman Harry.

No, i don't play feminist games.

nope i wont. only watched the first movie havent read any books nor do i care

I'm pretty sure it's a video game just all about hating and attacking trans people right? That's the way the media is trying to frame it, lol

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7Q-v4lawLY

It's not really my kind of game (or series) but yeah it's wild how pretty much just saying that you think transgender women are different to real women is enough to get so much backlash at least from the mainstream media.

I'm not really into fantasy on the whole although I do like Elder Scrolls, Discworld and probably some others too!

I will 100% just to make troons seethe

I hate harry potter and its like 80 dollars so no.

I don't consume normie Potter products

I never understood the appeal of Harry Potter.

Reading the first book I felt it to be so derivative, a palpable downgrade from real talents in the genre like C.S. Lewis or Enid Blyton.

Maybe I'm just too old and cranky. I don't know of anyone else other than Harold Bloom who made an effort to read one or more of the books and still does not like them.

I never understood the appeal of Harry Potter.

Reading the first book I felt it to be so derivative, a palpable downgrade from real talents in the genre like C.S. Lewis or Enid Blyton.

Maybe I'm just too old and cranky. I don't know of anyone else other than Harold Bloom who made an effort to read one or more of the books and still does not like them.

Hm, kind of reminds me of this ^^

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMjrXRgu8IU

My PC can't run it and I don't have a console so it's going to be no for me. Maybe in a few years when I upgrade my PC. Hopefully it will be cracked by then so I can play for free.

yes I will in a few months or a year

That's pretty funny -- thanks for this.

It also calls to mind what C.S. Lewis said of what makes good children's books -- that they actually start to deepen for a person re-reading them as an adult, or thinking about them later in life as an adult.

The great run of children's books have some value for kids when they are kids, and then none, later on.

Contrast something like fairy tales, Aesop's Fables, or Alice in Wonderland -- these are all works that can be enjoyed by discerning adults or that can continue to have meaning for adults for the many years after they read those stories as children.

Okay maybe Alice in Wonderland is the best example of that list -- I'd add the Chronicles of Narnia and others too.

But that's just because fairy tales, Aesop's fables and other such parable literature -- were never composed just for children. They were for all ages. And I guess that's what Lewis and to some extent this comedian are touching on -- "children's literature" is a genre made up by publishers.

So anyway, "See Spot Run" has its place, and in some sense so does Harry Potter, but man, like this guy pointed out, most of the people who read Harry Potter are not kids!

That's pretty funny -- thanks for this.

It also calls to mind what C.S. Lewis said of what makes good children's books -- that they actually start to deepen for a person re-reading them as an adult, or thinking about them later in life as an adult.

The great run of children's books have some value for kids when they are kids, and then none, later on.

Contrast something like fairy tales, Aesop's Fables, or Alice in Wonderland -- these are all works that can be enjoyed by discerning adults or that can continue to have meaning for adults for the many years after they read those stories as children.

Okay maybe Alice in Wonderland is the best example of that list -- I'd add the Chronicles of Narnia and others too.

But that's just because fairy tales, Aesop's fables and other such parable literature -- were never composed just for children. They were for all ages. And I guess that's what Lewis and to some extent this comedian are touching on -- "children's literature" is a genre made up by publishers.

So anyway, "See Spot Run" has its place, and in some sense so does Harry Potter, but man, like this guy pointed out, most of the people who read Harry Potter are not kids!

Yeah some forms of entertainment can really FEEL pointless, especially when you're an adult.

If you're really not taking anything meaningful away from it or it seems to have no real depth.

There are a lot of kids' shows for example that I think are very good but... I can't watch them for long. I'm just not getting enough from them. And then I can watch clips of things like Breaking Bad many times over and not get bored because they have more in them for me as an adult. Not because of the "adult" content but because there is more you can take away from them and more depth.

That's really interesting about the distinction of entertainment made for all ages and entertainment made for children.

Sometimes even the former doesn't seem to fully scratch the itch though. For example Pixar it technically for all ages but I find most of their movies a bit kiddy and shallow, personally.

I like Harry Potter and I hate trannys so I probably will. I will wait for people to play to see if it is good and wait for the price to come down first
Once you finish it make a thread telling us if it’s good and worth playing

Not paying 60$ for that

i'm not into this, but the HP universe looks interesting

back in the day (2003) i made a quake 3 mod where you could play in a magic school lul

had detailed schematic and everything

cuckold if you side with foids against men appropriating female privilege.

When is the Hogwarts legacy 2 coming out?

back in the day (2003) i made a quake 3 mod where you could play in a magic school lul

had detailed schematic and everything

Oh, what kind of level was it?

Oh, what kind of level was it?
technically it was for soldier of fortune 2, which used the Q3 engine

program name was Q3 radiant for custom designs n shit

technically it was for soldier of fortune 2, which used the Q3 engine
I remember that game, you could tear of limbs and disembowel people with a shotgun. It's no big deal today but back then it was an innovation in 3D brutality.

I remember that game, you could tear of limbs and disembowel people with a shotgun. It's no big deal today but back then it was an innovation in 3D brutality.
dedsrs, I loved that shit. Had every mod for it. The weapons were awesome too, OICW and the USAS-12. Learning how to edit the game files some of the first shit I programmed. Kamchatka levels were aesthetic

don't know what my parents were thinking letting me play that at 13. I actually turned the gore off lol

dedsrs, I loved that shit. Had every mod for it. The weapons were awesome too, OICW and the USAS-12. Learning how to edit the game files some of the first shit I programmed. Kamchatka levels were aesthetic

don't know what my parents were thinking letting me play that at 13. I actually turned the gore off lol

I used to play the original a lot. The second game was too gory for me tbh. It put me off!

About the level though I just meant was it a shooter level or exploration, or?

cuckold if you side with foids against men appropriating female privilege.
That's interesting, I've never seen someone take that stance on trannies before, I have indeed seen trannies who want to feel the easier life on the female, therefore the "trans-pill"

I seen like 99% positive comments for it. Trannies are seething at how good it is and are resorting to spamming spoilers on Live streams

That's interesting, I've never seen someone take that stance on trannies before, I have indeed seen trannies who want to feel the easier life on the female, therefore the "trans-pill"

Why can't being trans involve being stronger and not weaker? lol

I guess that's the thing though - they want the population to be weak.

I've played harry potter games on playstation when I was a kid but I'm not even remotely interested in this one nor the drama surrounding it. I wouldn't care if valve made CS:GO 2 and the creators hated incels and spoke negatively about ugly men, I'd play it anyway. JFL at troons triggered about everything

Why can't being trans involve being stronger and not weaker? lol
I guess that's the thing though - they want the population to be weak.
True, they simply want to control the masses with things like making people weak and doing shit like controlling language

The reason there is like a ratio of like 90% men that wanna be women (trannies) and and like 10% of women that wanna be men (also trannies) is because 1. Women's lives are simply easier and you get treated nicer even plus a ton of other fucking perks 2. These wanna be men trannies are girls who probably got raped and can't cope with being the weaker gender (their bones have already fully grown) (their muscles already matured) (they will always be a woman) and so they do shit like popping testosterone to feed the cope.

True, they simply want to control the masses with things like making people weak and doing shit like controlling language

The reason there is like a ratio of like 90% men that wanna be women (trannies) and and like 10% of women that wanna be men (also trannies) is because 1. Women's lives are simply easier and you get treated nicer even plus a ton of other fucking perks 2. These wanna be men trannies are girls who probably got raped and can't cope with being the weaker gender (their bones have already fully grown) (their muscles already matured) (they will always be a woman) and so they do shit like popping testosterone to feed the cope.

Hm, maybe yeah.

I also think that as the police force and army become weaker and more feminised, men will look even more intimidating and alien to them.

I guess some men get tempted to become trans if a) they can't handle all the abuse and lack of respect and b) they're not that attached to their masculinity anyway. Among some other factors.

Most guys can take the hostility from society and also most men don't want to become weaker just to appease someone else.

Women don't deserve private bathrooms, they should have to share bathrooms with us, and if they're so afraid of being raped by bad guys they can be kind to nice guys so we protect them.

It's like they expect the privilege of us risking our health to fight Tyrone on their behalf without putting out, or else they get a private toilet sanctuary with better features because we are lesser people who don't deserve to be in their lavatory.

On second thought, most of these men trying to become women are anti male scum them self. They just beg women to ease up on their misandry just enough to allow gender traitor males to idemtify as women so they can join the privileged class of female and join in on oppressing males. If these shits were born female they would probably be terfs them selfs. Fuck them. I know not all of them are anti male scum but too many of them are. hate both

Last edited:
There’s a trans in the game apparently :feelspuke:
I heard that the tranny in game was hillariously not even passing. Like literally has an adam's apple and obvious wig-like hair, modelled like a man, etc. Idk for sure I just saw that in a 4chan thread but other anons agreed