Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You will never

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

There's no release, no redemption, it's over.
★★★★
Kiss a girl
hold her hand
share a sunset with her
go to the movies with her
have sex with her
share breakfast with her
share lunch with her
share dinner with her
share a fucking candy with her
walk with her
sing with her
dance with her
marry her
have a wedding
see your parents proud of you
have a honeymoon
sleep with her every night

All because your bones didn't want to grow a few inches more
It's over

I alr know that bud

No shit just buy a sex doll.

Kiss a girl
hold her hand
share a sunset with her
go to the movies with her
have sex with her
share breakfast with her
share lunch with her
share dinner with her
share a fucking candy with her
walk with her
sing with her
dance with her
marry her
have a wedding
see your parents proud of you
have a honeymoon
sleep with her every night

All because your bones didn't want to grow a few inches more
It's over
That seems like a bluepill/normie fantasy.

I don't even want to marry a girl or "provide for her" like a betabux. I want to smash and dash, do my own things whilst she's like my mini-maid. I do the shit I want to do, then I call her for sex or food. I wish I was a Chad, not a normie.

I don't even want to marry a girl or "provide for her" like a betabux.
Didn't mention money at all on my post.
I want to smash and dash, do my own things whilst she's like my mini-maid. I do the shit I want to do, then I call her for sex or food. I wish I was a Chad, not a normie.
yeah it sounds reasonable too but that just doesn't exist, that's a slave, I would like 20 of them too if I lived in that fictional world.

thie is my dream when i see hot foids

Yeap that's the cruel reality of nature. The most important question: what are you going to do about it?

Meh too late anyway
I cant help but deeply resent them all.

Didn't mention money at all on my post.

yeah it sounds reasonable too but that just doesn't exist, that's a slave, I would like 20 of them too if I lived in that fictional world.
Ik you didn't mention money but "sing with her, dance with her, marry her" sounds kinda betabux-like imo, because chad is pumping and dumping, he's not singing songs with her.

because chad is pumping and dumping, he's not singing songs with her.
Because Chad is a brainless baboon that knows how to play Football fuck and drink and doesn't know shit about anything else, meanwhile I'm a genius yet cursed with a sub 5 worthless body, your point?

Because Chad is a brainless baboon that knows how to play Football fuck and drink and doesn't know shit about anything else, meanwhile I'm a genius yet cursed with a sub 5 worthless body, your point?
My point is even if you weren't sub5, nice guys get taken advantage of by foids, if hypothetically I wasn't sub5 and I was in a relationship, I would want to be more of an asshole

My point is even if you weren't sub5, nice guys get taken advantage of by foids, if hypothetically I wasn't sub5 and I was in a relationship, I would want to be more of an asshole
yeah makes sense.
but tbh my fantasy plays in an ideal world, which doesn't exist, and you're 100% right IRL foids don't give a shit about singing together they want to club, fuck chad, post on IG and repeat next day.

yeah makes sense.
but tbh my fantasy plays in an ideal world, which doesn't exist, and you're 100% right IRL foids don't give a shit about singing together they want to club, fuck chad, post on IG and repeat next day.
Maybe I'm too redpilled minded, because it makes sense that you're supposed to take care of and provide for the person who you love.

But after learning about female nature, then the manosphere, then the blackpill, I guess that adapted the way my fantasies play out, because when I was a child, I would fantasize about growing up and being the knight in shining armor for her, give her flowers, but now my mentality is different.

Like foids are whores, don't be a whore, don't be a simp as a male. Like even in my fantasies I don't want to anything that constitutes "simping"

bones are 80% of your face too, jaw, eyes, cheeks, all bones.
Bone structure is everything
Bones. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa why do I HAVE SHIT BONES QJEIQJRIQRIHWRQIRhqirhI HQ jggjgjgrj