Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope You will never see an incel in denial who copes harder than this guy

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
-
Image 2024 02 14 065520658

I don't know what incels are complaining about, cuz rejection isn't that bad
Of course, incels might say it's my height that's the issue, but I couldn't really care less, cuz that's her preference.
Incels, at one point, got me thinking that rejection is this horrible thing when it's completely normal, and even healthy.
Can you fucking believe this?? Shortcel gets rejected by his whore oneitis, then he goes on IT to cope unbelievably hard by saying rejection isn't that bad and it's in fact healthy for you! :feelskek::feelskek:
Hopefully, both of us can find our valentines one day. Thanks.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
It's over man. You're short and your oneitis only wants to be fucked by tall man. So do all women. It's fucking over.

But holy shit, I've never seen such a hard coper. He has an account from 2019, with 3k karma. I don't think it's a troll, seems to be legit.

Not only is this guy short, he is also ND. Posts frequently in r/schizophrenia

It's fucking ovER for this guy.

And of course all the troonfoids in the comments are clapping like seals for the bravery of this incel for being ''mature'' about rejection.

He will literally die alone. A schizophrenic manlet. It's fucking over for him. It never even began.

Being ''mature'' in his rejection will not help him at all. He's not even being ''mature'', he's just coping insanely hard.

Being mature does not help at all. You know what would have helped him? Not being short and not being neurodivergent.

it is reddit nothing to be surprised,that place was good only when incels and similar community's where allowed

I don't judge him. Most of the times it is cope or rope. He probably needs to think like that in order to survive. The weaker the mind the stronger the cope has to be.

Of course, incels might say it's my height that's the issue, but I couldn't really care less, cuz that's her preference.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown:

nigga is legit masking the fact hes breaking down by making this post

Also, implying she didn't find her valentine either.

My nigga, your oneitis is already fucking chad as we speak. She already has 2 chadlites and 4 HTNs on the side if she gets bored of the chad.

And of course all the troonfoids in the comments are clapping like seals for the bravery of this incel for being ''mature'' about rejection.

I guess women like non-Chads to be "well behaved".

That way they don't get in the way and potentially later can be used as betabuxx.

Imagine being a schizophrenic manlet, working up the courage to go outside, go to a store, buy a Valentine's card, handing it in person to the girl you like, who then rejects you because you were born short.

Then you go to a subreddit who FUCKING HATES people like you to perform world record gold medal coping by saying this is all fine.

Reddit is full of deluded soycucks with even lower t than me and I’m pretty low t

it gets even funnier when u read the replies

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    14 KB · Views: 97
When delusion bites hard
And testosterone is low

it gets even funnier when u read the replies
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Redditor got friendzoned hard, TWICE :blackpill:.

Btw, he has 215k fucking karma. That's insane.

This guy is also an incel in denial. He clearly has no girlfriend and never will. He posts all day on Reddit, that's how he has 215k karma. If he had a girlfriend, he'd be busy fucking her.

This guy is also an incel in denial. He clearly has no girlfriend and never will. He posts all day on Reddit, that's how he has 215k karma. If he had a girlfriend, he'd be busy fucking her.
HE COPES BY FARMING REDDIT KARMA

i will never understand how retarded and delusional redditfags can be

Hes probably uglier than us :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Imagine being a schizophrenic manlet, working up the courage to go outside, go to a store, buy a Valentine's card, handing it in person to the girl you like, who then rejects you because you were born short.

Then you go to a subreddit who FUCKING HATES people like you to perform world record gold medal coping by saying this is all fine.
“It’s ok, I hate myself too because I’m an ugly man and my very existence darkens the day of the allmighty foids who can do no wrong “

Nga

Stalkmaxxing this nigga rn, ngl he is close to joining this site tbh

completely and utterly over for this guy

Also, implying she didn't find her valentine either.

My nigga, your oneitis is already fucking chad as we speak. She already has 2 chadlites and 4 HTNs on the side if she gets bored of the chad.
She’ll be his one day.

When she’s all old and used up and has shit out a couple of Chad’s kids.

Look at the Valentines card as an investment in his future because it is! :lul:
Valentines Day Love GIF

He's incels in denial but he keep overdosing copium to post his delusional and idiots copes on ITfag subreddit :lul:

It´s not that bad :lul: these Bluepilled mf´s are so funny nowadays, I can´t anymore...:lul: what a clown, this is self soothing-behavior

Imagine coping this hard lmao

"i-i i swear it's not tha- that b-bad bro"

She’ll be his one day.

When she’s all old and used up and has shit out a couple of Chad’s kids.

Look at the Valentines card as an investment in his future because it is! :lul:
Valentines Day Love GIF
It looks like this guy won't even be able to betabuxx Chad's leftovers one day

Image 2024 02 14 074710471

He's constantly talking about not having money. It's so over for him. Couldn't betabuxx even if he wanted to.

He is the type of man to clean after his wife fucked with Chad

She already has and she's getting her innards rearranged as we speak

He will be here eventually every cope has an end

Posts in r/schizophrenia, makes sense

He is aware of his unattractive appearance but still deny the fact. He will realize in the future when the same woman choose attractive men over him that he is indeed an incel and will join us here. The world is not fair.