Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel *You will never have this

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
*but neither will i

279728392 byt2

After school you decide to grab a smoothie with your loving gf,after you walked hand in hand with her enjoying a warm spring day. She gives you that look full of love and anticipation.You suggest her to go to your place to watch movies.You two cuddle while you're slowly forgetting about all troubles in the world.After some petting she start moaning,it turns you on so much.Finally the moment you were waiting for.After blowing a hot load on her ass you see that some of the sperm was left on her sweater.No worries,its a sign of a job well done.

If you never fucked a speed skating blonde, you are still a virgin.

62c904da293242951e9c3394667b20a6.jpg

*but neither will i

View attachment 603584

After school you decide to grab a smoothie with your loving gf,after you walked hand in hand with her enjoying a warm spring day. She gives you that look full of love and anticipation.You suggest her to go to your place to watch movies.You two cuddle while you're slowly forgetting about all troubles in the world.After some petting she start moaning,it turns you on so much.Finally the moment you were waiting for.After blowing a hot load on her ass you see that some of the sperm was left on her sweater.No worries,its a sign of a job well done.
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

No female will ever think about you whilst she plays with her pussy (unless the fantasy is Chad beating you up).

*but neither will i

View attachment 603584

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:I just want an hug

*but neither will i

View attachment 603584

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

How many men get to have women this attractive?

U guys go for the most generic looking blondes I swear

Having an Asian gf was always my dream...
She doesn't have to be looksmatched, interestmatched is fine by me. :feelsokman:

How many men get to have women this attractive?
You won't believe this but all of her boyfriends were of average looks,one of them was a rich kid.

Yeah, this nigga acting as if that is not the experience of only 10% of men. Sadistic mf hahaha.
just be first game

After school you decide to grab a smoothie with your loving waifubot ,after you walked hand in hand with her enjoying a warm spring day. She gives you that look full of love and anticipation.You order her to go home to watch movies.You two cuddle while you're slowly forgetting about all troubles in the world.After some petting she start moaning,it turns you on so much.Finally the moment you were waiting for.After blowing a hot load on her feet you see that some of the sperm was left on her sweater.No worries,its a sign of a job well done.

fixed that for ya

I don't even need that I just want looksmatch fefail but she is Chadlite+ only

I believe that high school is the point of no return.Even if you manage to get a gf afterwards she will dump you because you are nothing to her,she will always compare you to her previous partners.Also she is after your educational status and money,the innocence is lost.That fact can haunt you forever.

I believe that high school is the point of no return.Even if you manage to get a gf afterwards she will dump you because you are nothing to her,she will always compare you to her previous partners.Also she is after your educational status and money,the innocence is lost.That fact can haunt you forever.
I think this is true... :feelsrope:

untold numbers of men will never have this

i wanna buy a slav mail order wife

aren't slav women living in war shitholes now? i guess it's much more easier now due to war.
Maybe in Russia and Ukraine. The only real problem is if they can inherit a house or a flat for some reason. They compete with men for the jobs just like in the West, you can't bribe them with a burger and coca cola like before.

*but neither will i

View attachment 603584

Bro that's my gf. I took the picture