Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You will NEVER have this

• Thread starter Deleted member 21725
  • Start date
Deleted member 21725

Deleted member 21725

Eye of Illusion
-
It's the experience. Not fucking worship. I'm talking on the obvious impression it gives us, the emotional and physical inadequacy.

Last edited:
Brutal

Wdym "to keep you docile" though? I mean it's the opposite, we have the same feelings as Chad on an emotional level, just can't have what he has, and it makes us mad mainly.

Brutal

Wdym "to keep you docile" though? I mean it's the opposite, we have the same feelings as Chad on an emotional level, just can't have what he has, and it makes us mad mainly.
You are forced lies down your throat so much that 95% of the guys, including those on this very site, STILL TRY to ascend.
It was the lottery, and there is no fate for you. We are cucked by imaginary future feelings so strong that we actually partake in this (broken) society. This is the norm and what they are selling as obtainable.

Foid worship. Farewell op.

749A0DA4 1DF6 40BF 9A27 E42A2DBC15C2
BE35C7CB F911 413E 9108 83D99F33E5D3
TEEN LOVE MAN

You are forced lies down your throat so much that 95% of the guys, including those on this very site, STILL TRY to ascend.
It was the lottery, and there is no fate for you. We are cucked by imaginary future feelings so strong that we actually partake in this (broken) society. This is the norm and what they are selling as obtainable.
I see. Brutal.

What was the post?
A Mr. Kitty - After Dark montage of Career Opportunities showing the purity and beauty of TEENAGE LOVE as presented by Hollyjewd. I did mention the extreme feeling of pleasure (both physical and emotional) a Giga tier foid would give you as something impossible for subhumans, yet kept as a fantasy to keep us docile.

Lmao that will never happen in irl. The guy is not chad enough.

bluepillers love to believe the shy struggling hardworking boy gets thegirl in the end.

jfl at endless female worship in YouTube comment section

It's the experience. Not fucking worship. I'm talking on the obvious impression it gives us, the emotional and physical inadequacy.

t. foid worship.

You will never have this:

Race couple soy

Lmao that will never happen in irl. The guy is not chad enough.

bluepillers love to believe the shy struggling hardworking boy gets thegirl in the end.

jfl at endless female worship in YouTube comment section
Yeah in the movies the ugly guy always wins with his personality. In reality that never happens.

I know the scene, no way I'm clicking that.

I take it that guy was dreaming in that part of the movie? He looks like he would be an incel today. It's hard to imagine a normal looking guy ever getting with a foid of that beauty nowadays. It's hard to believe it was ever like that.

I'm too based and blackpilled to try to understand foids these days. I would just go up to her and say "I want to pull you're hair". If it worked it worked if it didn't then I could forget about her.
t. foid worship.

You will never have this:

View attachment 170952

My god. I'd rather be incel.

I will die alone and sad. That's all I gotta say. End of discussion

Oh golly I'm going on suicide watch after this one boys :feelscry: