Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal You will never have teen love and Boonk Gang Cars and crash them and do midnight gas station runs.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
You’ll never be a 16-17 year old with a gf, going out with friends at midnight and smoke weed and steal snacks from gas stations or walmart, drive your friend’s parents car with a car full of teens and flip the car driving 100 miles and hour, brag about being sent to juvenile detention center, have teen sex in your gf’s room while her dad is watching tv in the next room, go to car meets with your hellcat and do burnouts and get blackout drunk.

You’ll never lay in the middle of the road with your friends while it’s raining and scream at the top of your lungs, you’ll never take a girl’s virginity, you’ll never experience getting high with your friends for the first time coming into class with red eyes.

You’ll never have your “Rebellious Phase”

Last edited:
>Thinking we are teentards

Rofl

Oops, I farted again :feelsmusic::feelsaww:

Oops, I farted again :feelsmusic::feelsaww:
Do it again bitch i’ll light a lighter and your whole body will catch on fire and i’ll douse gasoline on u while it’s happening

Do it again bitch i’ll light a lighter and your whole body will catch on fire and i’ll douse gasoline on u while it’s happening
I’m burning up, burning up for ur love :feelsmusic: :feelsaww: :feelshaha: