Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal You will never have a loving wife who will cook for you

I hardly eat anything
I lost that cope a long time ago
Food and drink isn't enjoyable for me anymore

I hardly eat anything
I lost that cope a long time ago
Food and drink isn't enjoyable for me anymore
I still cope with food. Maybe you can try out new foods that you havent ate before

I was expecting her to be cooking meals for a white man, but surprisingly, her husband is rice. Seems like a rare wholesome AMAF relationship. Let’s be honest, it would be a dream to have a gf who cooked such high effort and well-prepared meals. What’s also surprising is that they met on Timder in 2015.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@tiffycooks/video/7216012832284904709

Fortunately, not all noodles settle down with white men. I’m sure she’s had her fair share of them in the past though.
I wouldn't be surprised if she had a high bodycount before marrying him

There is a 99% probability that the foid in picture is having an affair with 3 people besides her husband, he knows this, he gets sex once a month, and everything in their life is in the foid's name and if he gets a divorce he will have to live on the streets.

There is a 99% probability that the foid in picture is having an affair with 3 people besides her husband, he knows this, he gets sex once a month, and everything in their life is in the foid's name and if he gets a divorce he will have to live on the streets.
:blackpill:

I still cope with food. Maybe you can try out new foods that you havent ate before
I also cope with food. Not much feels better than eating 10 mega stuff Oreo cookies dipped in milk. Eating a whopper sandwich, large fries, and a soda feels good too.

I also cope with food. Not much feels better than eating 10 mega stuff Oreo cookies dipped in milk. Eating a whopper sandwich, large fries, and a soda feels good too.
When I'm eating those foods, all of my bad feelings go away. Imagine if we never gained weight, I would be eating delicious food everyday and I wouldnt feel bad anymore

When I'm eating those foods, all of my bad feelings go away. Imagine if we never gained weight, I would be eating delicious food everyday and I wouldnt feel bad anymore
Yeah, those foods really do numb the pain for a moment. I’m lucky and actually don’t gain weight easily. I eat 4,000 calories of unhealthy food every day and am still only 155 pounds. I have a naturally fast metabolism and I lift weights 3x a week though. I purposefully make high calorie protein shakes to try to gain more muscle. I put 2 cups of milk, 1 scoop whey protein, 2 tbsp. peanut butter, and 2 tbsp. vegetable oil in it. It works to gain weight, but it will probably add up to a future heart attack eventually.

AWALT is law, at the end of the day. But the husband probably doesn’t care about her past given the fact that they met on Tinder, and how most of the comments are saying how lucky he is to have her and that he hit the jackpot.

I fucking hate seeing couples holding hands. Whenever I see that I imagine them being hacked to death.

my sisters sometimes cook for me

Same, its a pretty comfy cope ngl.

Of course she has. Dick carousel in their 20s and looking for a Beta at 30

I don't want anyone to cook for me, I am very autistic about food.

Seems like a rare wholesome AMAF relationship.
She's playing for the camera though. If tiktok disappeared tomorrow, do you think she'd still make those lunches?