Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You will never get revenge on all those who wronged you

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Most likely they will go on to do great things while you stay there and rot.

Even if they do get karma'd it won't be because of YOU. Most likely they stepped on the toes of someone even bigger and got fucked up for it.

And somehow if you did manage to get even with one, there are probably 100 more where that came from.

Such is the rule of this jungle known as life

This cruel world knows no justice

Eh half of my bullies became drug addict losers or low tier thugs. Half of the other half work min wage jobs.

Meanwhile I stem-maxxed. But I still got dating/love/sex mogged in the end.

at least we'll all die the same

except they will have big, fancy funerals with loads of attendees and shit
while i'll just be a pile of ashes in a cardboard box, assuming they don't just sweep me into a dustpan and throw me in the trash

except they will have big, fancy funerals with loads of attendees and shit
while i'll just be a pile of ashes in a cardboard box, assuming they don't just sweep me into a dustpan and throw me in the trash
Does it really matter though. Either way you'll be dead and you won't know the difference. Death is the ultimate equalizer.

>he doesn't know about the power of magic and voodoo
that's where you're wrong, kiddo

Ik ur jus venting but I have some thoughts to share

This is going to sound extremely megacope/cuck and I'm ready to be dissed but if you believe in karma, think about it, those who have wronged you before, cud it be u have done smthng to them before(past lives) in the past that resulted in it?

This sounds preposterous at first but just think about it, the western mainstream idea of karma only thinks about instant cause and effects in one lifetime, but karma is more than that, it is constantly changing, accumulated throughout ur countless lifetimes.

I'm not claiming to be the most peaceful saint and saying that means it's your fault for everything btw, it's just something I found out when trying to apply the whitepill to my miserable life.

Does it really matter though. Either way you'll be dead and you won't know the difference. Death is the ultimate equalizer.

This is going to sound extremely megacope/cuck and I'm ready to be dissed but if you believe in karma, think about it, those who have wronged you before, cud it be u have done smthng to them before(past lives) in the past that resulted in it?

This sounds preposterous at first but just think about it, the western mainstream idea of karma only thinks about instant cause and effects in one lifetime, but karma is more than that, it is constantly changing, accumulated throughout ur countless lifetimes.

I'm not claiming to be the most peaceful saint and saying that means it's your fault for everything btw, it's just something I found out when trying to apply the whitepill to my miserable life.
It would be nice if I actually had memories of my past life when I was a Chad. Then at least I would know why am I suffering so much this life.

Karma is the shittiest cope.

Outlawing dueling was the most cucked thing ever done by western countries.

Meh the fact that old age will make their bodys rot is good enough for me. Even If they reproduce unless they are on Genghis Khans level their legacy won't be much and their genes will be diluted after a few generations (A lot of them won't reproduce anyway). Its not revenge that worrys me rather the consquences of being ugly.

Meh the fact that old age will make their bodys rot is good enough for me. Even If they reproduce unless they are on Genghis Khans level their legacy won't be much and their genes will be diluted after a few generations (A lot of them won't reproduce anyway). Its not revenge that worrys me rather the consquences of being ugly.
Everyone I know became fat and their lives are miserable.

I never even wanted that. I'll end up having to pay for them all via taxes or in some other way. I feel they're getting the upper hand on me.

I'd rather everyone be successful and make lots of money then live in a country where everyone is broke as fuck and unhealthy.

Good point. I must have been a bloodthirsty savage in the past, it would explain why I’m a skinny autist.

Even if they do get karma'd it won't be because of YOU. Most likely they stepped on the toes of someone even bigger and got fucked up for it.

And somehow if you did manage to get even with one, there are probably 100 more where that came from.

The jungle is actually a more even playing field, its the artificiality of modern society/civilization that skews things so astronomically so one-sidedly.

We'll see about that come December 31st

They said the same about elliot...

I remember my stupid parents telling me karma would hit those bastards some day. As you can see, they just went back in their successful shitty fag life while I ended up alone and rotting here.

I want to fucking nuke this planet

Outlawing dueling was the most cucked thing ever done by western countries.
You know only rich fags were trained properly, so they had much higher chances of killing anyone who had "disrespected" them and happened to be more poor/less noble. If anything it was just a way for rich chads to get away with murdering poorcels.

I don't want any revenge anyway. Revenge is a retarded cope and it can only lead to hell.

I remember my stupid parents telling me karma would hit those bastards some day. As you can see, they just went back in their successful shitty fag life while I ended up alone and rotting here.

I want to fucking nuke this planet
ql7nmxkp9o1z.jpg

Shut the fuck up

Wait is this a fucking challenge? :lul:

if I just get to witness one of my enemies pain i will die a happy man.

I can at least pretend most of these people failed at life. The majority weren't headed anywhere great. It's a perk of living the life of a pauper and not coming into contact with anyone of high status.

Imagine literally being the guy bullied by Jake Paul, a dude who now makes dozens of thousands of dollars per day. Pure suicide fuel.

ThERe is a solution
full

Eh half of my bullies became drug addict losers or low tier thugs. Half of the other half work min wage jobs.

Meanwhile I stem-maxxed. But I still got dating/love/sex mogged in the end.

I've always thought that no matter what you achieve as in life, IF YOU NEVER HAD SEX AS A TEENAGER, it is OVER.

There was one fucker years ago used to harass me everyday in my place of work, I left because I was fired for spitting at him, years later in 2017 his father got killed in a farm accident by being gored by a bull and in 2018 his 21 year old stacy of a daughter got killed in a car accident

I swore that I would have wished for something bad to happen to him, but if it didn't actually happen to him, if it was to his loved ones then that was just as good

Honestly I don't have a particular nemesis, the problem is women in general.

Chad will die in luxury surrounded with a loving family. He will get a final blow job from one of the nurses.

You will die in an empty apartment. Nobody will even notice you died until the smell becomes unbearable. A team will show up in hazmat suits to take you to be cremated and then your ashes thrown in to the trash.

Chad will die in luxury surrounded with a loving family. He will get a final blow job from one of the nurses.

You will die in an empty apartment. Nobody will even notice you died until the smell becomes unbearable. A team will show up in hazmat suits to take you to be cremated and then your ashes thrown in to the trash.
brutal deathpill

by Allah I will return as a ghost and enact my vengeance

Almost 2 months later and I'm not closer to getting revenge. It really is over.

My biggest school bully became low life and was in jail

But my last crish kūrva still not getting punishment for what she did

i know many chads who used to fuck with me back in school and now some of them have some really awesome lives, beautiful wife's, kids, money and status while i struggle everyday to make a living to have money for food and bills, being all alone and abandoned by society...life just sucks, there is no justice on this earth. The thing is that most of those guys do not even remember me, their lives have gone so far while my mind is still stuck in that miserable past