Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You will never experience the golden years of high-school.

AmeriCel64

AmeriCel64

Officer
★★★★
You never experienced the comforting smell of your high-school sweetheart while laying in the back of a pickup truck counting the stars and feeling the breeze brisk by your cheeks. You never hugged your girlfriend after she ran down the bleachers following your big touchdown that would be immortalized in the athletic history of your high-school. You never had bonfires with your closest friends. Imagine just sitting there talking about your dreams, fears, and aspirations for hours with not a worry within a country mile. You never went to prom and danced the night away with the blissful support and encouragement from your best friend giving you a 'thumbs up' a few feet away as you reached in for the big kiss. All you wanted was love and acceptance, not even necessarily sex. Just someone to talk to. You wanted someone who would remind you that you are perfect and deserving of respect and love like anyone else. You never got that. Instead, they smelled your less than desirable physical characteristics and lack of confidence from miles away and made every effort to avoid you. They saw your imperfections that you may have even been unaware of at the time and treated you differently because of it, despite the fact that you are human. You weren't worthy. It never began for you. Instead of spending time with loving friends and girlfriends, you were either bullied and/or secluded into solitude from the fear of further rejection and intimidation. You were stuck browsing the internet to cope. It was a distraction from the painful reality. This only hindered your social capabilities and desire to improve yourself. They knew this, but they didn't care. Chad kept them distracted and kept their standards higher than you could possibly ever achieve.

It never began. It's over.

Last edited:
65C6BAF2 E4DD 40C3 914F EBADFC1B0339

Never getting laid in high school is a good indicator that your life isn't worth living

Makes me wanna end it

:feelsmega::giga::feelswow::blackpill:
mother of blackpill

Fuck all that pussy lovey dovey beta bullshit. I just wanted to fuck as many girls as possible. Highschool and college was probably the easiest time to do this.

Legit ragefuel when one of my roomates told me stories about how he would get blowjobs every day after school, and fucked girls he met from online videogaming. Another guy told me how he fucked his girlfriends mom, and the guy is good-lookign enough for me to believe him. They were doing that while I was jerking off to hentai games on newgrounds, jfl @ my life.

God damn this is the most potent suifuel I'll see this week, I can feel it

You never experienced the comforting smell of your high-school sweetheart while laying in the back of a pickup truck counting the stars and feeling the breeze brisk by your cheeks. You never hugged your girlfriend after she ran down the bleachers following your big touchdown that would be immortalized in the athletic history of your high-school. You never had bonfires with your closest friends. Imagine just sitting there talking about your dreams, fears, and aspirations for hours with not a worry within a country mile. You never went to prom and danced the night away with the blissful support and encouragement from your best friend giving you a 'thumbs up' a few feet away as you reached in for the big kiss. All you wanted was love and acceptance, not even necessarily sex. Just someone to talk to. You wanted someone who would remind you that you are perfect and deserving of respect and love like anyone else. You never got that. Instead, they smelt your desperation and lack of confidence from miles away and made every effort to avoid you. They saw your imperfections that you may have even been unaware of at the time and treated you differently because of it, despite the fact that you are human. You weren't worthy. It never began for you. Instead of spending time with loving friends and girlfriends, you were either bullied and/or secluded into solitude from the fear of further rejection and intimidation. You were stuck browsing the internet to cope. It was a distraction from the painful reality. This only hindered your social capabilities and desire to improve yourself. They knew this, but they didn't care. Chad kept them distracted and kept their standards higher than you could possibly ever achieve.

It never began. It's over.
My father was the high school chad. Sure he enjoyed that and had a great athletic career, but he never excelled at academics and eventually fell into poor job prospects and drug abuse later in life. When he sees friends from high school, they talk about the glory days as they were days long gone. You can see the despair in their lives as they have to deal with alcoholism, unstable jobs, and bitchy wives.

I chose to excel in academics but forgo my social life. I chose to take care of my grandparents who are battling heart disease. Not only is my education fully covered thanks to them, but I shall inherit their fortune. Unlike my father, who treated them like shit by going to parties, fooling around with women, and eventually wasting their money they paid to send him to college in Arizona (he only lasted two weeks before he was broke and dropped out), I treated them with respect. Not only will I be able to pursue my dream to be an engineer, but I will get the privilege to never worry about financial trouble.

I have no regrets. What is four years of hedonism worth? How about eight if we add college? What is it worth if you cede the rest of your life to a shitty existence? I guess the point I'm making by writing this is that the high school dream isn't all it is cracked up to be. I talked to the chads of my high school, and while they were handsome and got the girls, they lacked my intelligence. They were good people, but unless they go into the military, they are doomed after popularity and athletics become worth less than academic success and status.

Low tier normies who lost their virginities around 19 to low quality sluts/are incels in denial be like "b-b-but that doesn't even exist outside of movies!"
I have no regrets. What is four years of hedonism worth? How about eight if we add college? What is it worth if you cede the rest of your life to a shitty existence?
Cope to the max. Those four years are a formative experience that determines the quality of the rest of your life.

Last edited:
Instead, they smelt your desperation and lack of confidence from miles away and made every effort to avoid you.

The rest of this post is good, but this part is cope. This has nothing to do with it. It's more like they saw your subhumanity, whether it was in your height, weight, face, or NT skills.

also:

>smelt
<AmeriCel

The fuck am I reading

Why even live if you cannot get a gf in high school? I wasted my prime years because I am a worthless piece of crap who will never have a gf due to autism and ugliness, it's unfair to be cursed to die alone and hopeless

The rest of this post is good, but this part is cope. This has nothing to do with it. It's more like they saw your subhumanity, whether it was in your height, weight, face, or NT skills.

also:

>smelt
<AmeriCel

View attachment 31215
Yes. Perhaps I should have reworded it. That's closer to what I meant. I meant that the desparation is caused by the majority of people ignoring us because of our physical traits. Hopes this clears things up.

EDIT: I patched that part of the post up.

Last edited:
unreal that there are people that get to experience all this and brush it off like it's nothing

Fucking delete this shit right now

That part sucked so bad. Going to school 5 days every dam week for 4 years. It was like a revolving nightmare door. Wake up. Shower. Backpack. Go to school. See all the people that don't like you and all the girls that never look your way. Then see those two intermingle and have positive relationships and sexual adventures while you are stuck doing classwork at the back of the class trying to keep a low profile so you won't be made fun of. Then you go home to do homework just to repeat the whole process again the next morning.

You never experienced the comforting smell of your high-school sweetheart while laying in the back of a pickup truck counting the stars and feeling the breeze brisk by your cheeks. You never hugged your girlfriend after she ran down the bleachers following your big touchdown that would be immortalized in the athletic history of your high-school. You never had bonfires with your closest friends. Imagine just sitting there talking about your dreams, fears, and aspirations for hours with not a worry within a country mile. You never went to prom and danced the night away with the blissful support and encouragement from your best friend giving you a 'thumbs up' a few feet away as you reached in for the big kiss. All you wanted was love and acceptance, not even necessarily sex. Just someone to talk to. You wanted someone who would remind you that you are perfect and deserving of respect and love like anyone else. You never got that. Instead, they smelt your desperation and lack of confidence from miles away and made every effort to avoid you. They saw your imperfections that you may have even been unaware of at the time and treated you differently because of it, despite the fact that you are human. You weren't worthy. It never began for you. Instead of spending time with loving friends and girlfriends, you were either bullied and/or secluded into solitude from the fear of further rejection and intimidation. You were stuck browsing the internet to cope. It was a distraction from the painful reality. This only hindered your social capabilities and desire to improve yourself. They knew this, but they didn't care. Chad kept them distracted and kept their standards higher than you could possibly ever achieve.
Legit ragefuel when one of my roomates told me stories about how he would get blowjobs every day after school, and fucked girls he met from online videogaming. Another guy told me how he fucked his girlfriends mom, and the guy is good-lookign enough for me to believe him. They were doing that while I was jerking off to hentai games on newgrounds, jfl @ my life.

Suicide-fuel doesn't get any more potent than this. I have truly failed at life. There is no reason to go on. There is no hope.

Frodo-Crying-Lord-Of-The-Rings-Gif.gif

Here is some AMazing VanFuel

Attachments

• fuel-can-20.jpg
    fuel-can-20.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 75
You'll never recover from wasted teenage years. Your teenage years influence what your 20s will be like and your 20s pretty much decide the rest of your life.
And tbh the average person's life is over at 30 anyway.

That part sucked so bad. Going to school 5 days every dam week for 4 years. It was like a revolving nightmare door. Wake up. Shower. Backpack. Go to school. See all the people that don't like you and all the girls that never look your way. Then see those two intermingle and have positive relationships and sexual adventures while you are stuck doing classwork at the back of the class trying to keep a low profile so you won't be made fun of. Then you go home to do homework just to repeat the whole process again the next morning.
So glad I don't have to deal with that anymore. No more druggies hanging around the bathrooms and lunchroom intimidating incels like me. No more Chads and Stacies standing around and laughing as I failed to play properly in gym class. It's over.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back