Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You will never escape High School.

Incel_Doomer

Incel_Doomer

Recruit
★★★
I know people already know this and there are already similar threads. But I just wanted to point out. When you are young your brain and personality are moulded. Once you get into your late teens that's it, they are set for life, like concrete. If you were socially and sexually unsuccessful in your teens you are f**ked for life. You could become a billionaire and f**k 1000 models but your teen experience will never leave you, it will cast a shadow over your whole life that you can never escape from.

I haven't been to school or seen any of those people for years and will never see them again but I still think about it every day. And I didn't even have that bad of an experience I'm sure compared to many here. My grandpa in his 80s said he still thought about school in his teens and would talk about the girls he liked. People retain their accent, music taste and many other things from that time period for decades because those are your formative years. Not to mention that is the age of girl that we are supposed to marry, virgins (although maybe not nowadays) in the prime of their attractiveness. Missing out at that time can not be caught up later and being rejected/excluded/abused at that age does irretrievable psychological damage.

School is just a test run for adult life, if you fail in school you will fail later too unless some miracle happens.

i really didn't care at all about my high school but middle school destroyed me
i always had a crush on some short pale skinned girl in the class and she always ignored me whenever i wanted to talk to her but was super attracted to some other guy in the class. she literally was worshiping him and always chasing him whereever he goes while i die inside

The only thing I miss about HS times nowadays is the Skyrim playthroughs I used to do while i didnt give a fuck about my grades.

Things related to crushes and friendships, Im glad they ended and I hope I never experience something like that again.

High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends

I was very mentally malfunctioning in school.

I dont even count my years of life until 16 as counting towards anything.

ofc i ended up in mental ward at 17-20 and now im here

Yes, I enjoyed my PS3 very much during those times

YOU MISSED OUT...

...ON TEENAGE LOVE.

fetchimage

What a joke of a life god hates every single one of us incels

School is just a test run for adult life, if you fail in school you will fail later too unless some miracle happens.
This is tru and it makes me so fucking angry that I basically failed it fml.