Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel you will NEVER be neurotypical

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
your formative years are over. no amount of youtube videos about body language and reading a room is going to change that.
you havent improved . it takes normies LESS THAN FIVE SECONDS to see that you are not one of them. they laugh at your futile attempts to be normal as soon as you leave the room

Brutal NTpill :feelsrope:

Medication and drugs can be useful for some. Like nardil for example. But if you're too far gone it won't work either.

True post tbh.

True if at 20 you haven't even hold hands with a girl and you have 0 reputation, it's over, you can't live adult life with a brain of a 13 years old.

not true
every person you see learned to be normal by watching charisma on command and mewing

It's over, and we know it's over.

Some elementary school kids have more experience than me in life.

not true, social interactions can be studied and learned, you CAN learn how to not be socially retarded and weird
unless you have a real mental condition, which is rare, and even more on this forum.
also, what does this have to do with inceldom?

your formative years are over. no amount of youtube videos about body language and reading a room is going to change that.
you havent improved . it takes normies LESS THAN FIVE SECONDS to see that you are not one of them. they laugh at your futile attempts to be normal as soon as you leave the room
Brutally true and over

not true, nt can be faked.

I know man, I know

the good thing about being autistic is that you can find peace with yourself more easy and have better monologues. Most normies can't stand themselves hence they socialize all the time

never was even as child
its not a choice and i dont wish this shit on anyone

Being non NT in a true sense like most of this forum has diagnosed legit means this. You can’t change how your brain is wired simple as that