Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You will NEVER be an American

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
Who can just "hit the open road" and go nomadmaxxing in different states, it's so fucking over.

I did in the early 2000s, it was fucking exhilarating

No, not anymore. I swear, sooner or later, we'll be in a dictatorship... and not a good one either.

could you elab with your experience?ty
No gay smart phones, I had a flip phone that you could upload mp3s on, drove from Florida to Portland and became homeless for awhile, then heroin happened, the rest is history

I did in the early 2000s, it was fucking exhilarating
sounds comfy, I would get my license and drive from east to west coast and just musicmaxx in the car.

No gay smart phones, I had a flip phone that you could upload mp3s on, drove from Florida to Portland and became homeless for awhile, then heroin happened, the rest is history
Sounds good hitting the road with good music and shit.

No, not anymore. I swear, sooner or later, we'll be in a dictatorship... and not a good one either.
I hope I'm dead before that happens.

Back before the chink plague, we were able to do a lot of things without the face diapers wrapped around our mouths...

What dictatorship would be a good one? The only good dictatorship I can think of is one where I rule.

Brutal American pill

Too late for you

My birth certificate is U.S. certified, born in the U S of A

Jfl, I couldn't give a fuck about not being an American. What a great country btw, gun nuts everywhere, lack of universal healthcare, etc.

Jfl, I couldn't give a fuck about not being an American. What a great country btw, gun nuts everywhere, lack of universal healthcare, etc.
massive cope, America #1
D8244339 B8D4 4C30 8B01 5F7A19B23620

I might get a state park pass for $70 and stateparkmaxxing around texas, its bigger than most countries in the world.
Its unlimited visit for 1 year.
If not then $10 per visit day.

I might get a state park pass for $70 and stateparkmaxxing around texas, its bigger than most countries in the world.
Its unlimited visit for 1 year.
If not then $10 per visit day.
based return to naturecel

Chadstraliacels could do that too.
Literally nothing outside of the handful of cities though. You drive too far and literal desert only.

why the fuck would you want to be an amerimutt? This is the most jewed nation on earth

Who cares about murica?

Of course I'm american, but a southern one :feelzez:

Death to America

Death to America
MY GRANDADDY DIDN'T FIGHT NO COMMUNIST TO HAVE THEM HERE IN OUR GREAT STATES OF AMERICA YOU COMMIE SCUM

Why would I want to be? I prefer paying higher taxes in exchange for superior services such as low cost healthcare and edumacation

Knowing truck drivers the USA is the same dump no matter what border you cross. You have many empty depressing towns void of any youth and hope and then big cities fulled of brainwashed and dangerous mutts roaming around looking for the next argument or fight. Its a terrible place there is no more opportunity for a person coming in like it used to be known for.

Yo FK the PO-lese

I’d rather LDAR than nomad, which are Hollywood fantasies of chads anyway.