Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You will never be 15 and go to the mall with your oneitis, holding her hand

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
Just walking around aimlessly, doing whatever, doesn’t even matter, because you have eachother.. and that’s the only thing that matters

being a teen and holding your Virgin oneitis’s hand and staring into her eyes as she stares back into your soul as the rest of the world fades away is the only reason to exist. If you missed out on this, nothing will mend your broken spirit. You are doomed to wander this earth bitter, jaded, broken, and unable to love.. forever.

Last edited:
fuck that shit. im a real NIGGA!! we kno its over so we dont give a fuck what the world thinks about us!!

Cope, a prime female is a curvy and experienced 36 year old.

Cope, a prime female is a curvy and experienced 36 year old.
With 3 kids of 3 diff races from 3 diff fathers

I heard those elusive goddesses demand minimum 6’4”

Even if we ascend we will still be mentally scared and filled with bitterness.

True.

Lets cope.

Im over that. Her pussy by now has been pounded into dust. Best not to think about it.

My cousin used to be 14 and would walk around town for hours with her. They didn't even have money. Maybe a few dollars to buy a McDonalds burger and fries and then they would split that in half. They would just go window shopping and probably sneak into a movie before they got tired then go to her house and he would plow that prime virgin pussy to death. I was probably 19 or 20 at the time. I never showed it but to this day I fucking hate him for that. Never getting to experience teenage love has left its mark on us and we are forever stained.

Im over that. Her pussy by now has been pounded into dust. Best not to think about it.
While it’s true that the object of your desire no longer exists in its pristine, ideal configuration, it’s still painful to think about that in a certain splice of time, you could’ve had said object and such an experience would’ve had profound, defining effects on your life now.
My cousin used to be 14 and would walk around town for hours with her. They didn't even have money. Maybe a few dollars to buy a McDonalds burger and fries and then they would split that in half. They would just go window shopping and probably sneak into a movie before they got tired then go to her house and he would plow that prime virgin pussy to death. I was probably 19 or 20 at the time. I never showed it but to this day I fucking hate him for that. Never getting to experience teenage love has left its mark on us and we are forever stained.
My high school oneitis had never seen snow before.. My Dream was to date her and then once I was old enough to drive, get myself a car, and take her to a cabin high up in the mountains where there’s snow everywhere.. and we would go out and spend the day doing fun activities, or just stay in the cabin talking for hours on end.. then at night we’d watch a movie or light up the fireplace and cuddle in front of it..

You know the butterfly effect.. all it takes is one tiny seemingly trivial occurance to change the course of the future in profound ways.. Well imagine how profound a change in my future such a profound, defining experience could have made.

Last edited:
>You will never be 15 again

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

What kills me is that I lived a few minutes from a mall and never got to experience that. If I was in the mall it was always with family or I was aimlessly wandering by myself hoping something would happen for me

Only Chads and foids had the oportunity of having a normal teen sexual experience.
The majority of men never even deflowered a girl. Chad takes the virginity of at least 5 girls during his teenage years.

Only Chads and foids had the oportunity of having a normal teen sexual experience.
The majority of men never even deflowered a girl. Chad takes the virginity of at least 5 girls during his teenage years.
Your sig is deep af .. mesmerizing

lol I was virgin.

My hands sweat so much so this is not the best thing for me.

To be fair no one does this (in America), you can't drive to the mall at 15 years old

The agepill kills me slowly

These fucking teenageposts make me sad, especially ones that have this much detail.
While it’s true that the object of your desire no longer exists in its pristine, ideal configuration, it’s still painful to think about that in a certain splice of time, you could’ve had said object and such an experience would’ve had profound, defining effects on your life now.

My high school oneitis had never seen snow before.. My Dream was to date her and then once I was old enough to drive, get myself a car, and take her to a cabin high up in the mountains where there’s snow everywhere.. and we would go out and spend the day doing fun activities, or just stay in the cabin talking for hours on end.. then at night we’d watch a movie or light up the fireplace and cuddle in front of it..

You know the butterfly effect.. all it takes is one tiny seemingly trivial occurance to change the course of the future in profound ways.. Well imagine how profound a change in my future such a profound, defining experience could have made.
Fuck dude.

missing out on teen love is brutal

Just walking around aimlessly, doing whatever, doesn’t even matter, because you have eachother.. and that’s the only thing that matters

being a teen and holding your Virgin oneitis’s hand and staring into her eyes as she stares back into your soul as the rest of the world fades away is the only reason to exist. If you missed out on this, nothing will mend your broken spirit. You are doomed to wander this earth bitter, jaded, broken, and unable to love.. forever.

This incel feel never got to me, despite being an actual 25 years old virgin, I pity don't having sex in my youth but I know if I had one girlfriend I would been so immature that she will probably would end up transformed in another roastie like the others because my lack of experience as first boyfriend.

If all these roasties would have had the right man in their youth (one with sufficient mental and economic mature to make her pregnant)
they wouldn't be roasties, they would have been happy mothers with a happy family.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back