Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "You will miss school once you graduate"

LooksAreLife

LooksAreLife

Captain
★★★★★
Normies always say this, what a load of shit. I've graduated from school about 2 years ago (im still in uni though) and I don't miss it one bit. It was absolutely brutal.

Anyone else doesn't miss school at all and is actually glad they escaped from that hellhole?

Yes but it was easier by comparison

I want another shot at it, yes. I probably wouldn't succeed. But I wanna try again.

I'd just go to school for better grades. I wish I could go to school and be the only student.

I want another shot at it, yes. I probably wouldn't succeed. But I wanna try again.
Most incels seem to think that they would be successful if they got another shot but I think it would end up being the exact same tbh.

"prom is one of the most important days in your life bro, you'll regret if you don't go"

Compared to now I miss school, I'd love to re-try school without an autistic ADHD mind so atleast I'd have a chance at succeeding

I wouldnt know.

I never attended it (for obvious reasons). Though I am taking online college courses though.

20200525 023017

this is personal for everyone,my school years were kinda normal so i would gladly go back rather than wagecucking and ldaring,or going to degenerate college with 20.000 strangers walking around

Anyone else doesn't miss school at all and is actually glad they escaped from that hellhole?

Anyplace where you and normies are forced to be in the same space for hours at a time is a bad situation to be in. Normies get bored easily and like to bully lower status males to pass the time.

Compared to now I miss school, I'd love to re-try school without an autistic ADHD mind so atleast I'd have a chance at succeeding
Well ofc going to school and NOT being autistic would have been a much better experience

Hated it from first grade till this shitty fucking useless piece of shit garbage master's degree I'm still doing.

Anyplace where you and normies are forced to be in the same space for hours at a time is a bad situation to be in. Normies get bored easily and like to bully lower status males to pass the time.
tbh. I didn't really get bullied because I wasn't a pussy, but it was still a lonely and stressful experience.

Hated it from first grade till this shitty fucking useless piece of shit garbage master's degree I'm still doing.
Brutal man. what master's degree are you doing?

I only miss the years, not the school. I was happy before the f.a.q.ing school. The 90% of it is a bad memory.

I was told this shit by literally everyone and I don't miss it at all

Thats because normies actually have fun in uni whereas the incel will just be studyceling or ldaring in the dorm. Foids and Normies gatekeep friend groups so it isnt easy to socialize unless you can get other incels together.

tbh. I didn't really get bullied because I wasn't a pussy, but it was still a lonely and stressful experience.

Brutal man. what master's degree are you doing?
I don't remember if I already revealed it on the forum, so I don't really want to do it. Cause people already know my undergrad, and my bachelors + master's is a weird combo of useless meme degrees that can really doxx me if anybody reading really wants to fuck my life up, or if some piece of shit that ever knew me irl is reading this, as unlikely as it is.

I don't remember if I already revealed it on the forum, so I don't really want to do it. Cause people already know my undergrad, and my bachelors + master's is a weird combo of useless meme degrees that can really doxx me if anybody reading really wants to fuck my life up, or if some piece of shit that ever knew me irl is reading this, as unlikely as it is.
That's fine bro, don't doxx yourself.

Yeah I've been out of school for 5 years and my life is a lot better now that I'm out. Life still sucks because of inceldom reasons but at least now my life doesn't suck because of having to waste my time and money at school learning next to nothing. But yeah this is 100% a bullshit statement

it's because they had their best times in school and uni while I rotted away in school and then they started wagecucking and now they don't have any free time and think it's their duty to tell everyone this pile of shit as if they are a wise old man sitting on the mountain hitting pipe :feelskek:

I wish i could go back to it now, i am still 17 but times have changed and now instead of being in highschool i dropped to start working, and now i am wagecucking :feelskek:

i do kinda miss high school tbh it was easier

This but from the very beginning in middle school.

Oh, I hated school. Hated it with every drop of blood in my body. Forced to study hard for exams yet get mogged in grades. Get bullied, not just in classes but on tranportation as well. Get mogged by almost everyone who had rich parents, better social skills, better life skills, better relationship success, friend circles,better at sports or studies or participation. And its not like I was average in all that, I was bottom of the barrell in everything.

One upside to school would be that life was simpler then. The mind remained free.

I hated it but it's better than wage cucking

Normies always say this, what a load of shit. I've graduated from school about 2 years ago (im still in uni though) and I don't miss it one bit. It was absolutely brutal.

I don't miss.
I miss the years I wasted.

Oh, I hated school. Hated it with every drop of blood in my body. Forced to study hard for exams yet get mogged in grades. Get bullied, not just in classes but on tranportation as well. Get mogged by almost everyone who had rich parents, better social skills, better life skills, better relationship success, friend circles,better at sports or studies or participation. And its not like I was average in all that, I was bottom of the barrell in everything.

One upside to school would be that life was simpler then. The mind remained free.
Brutal. school was mogging central. I hated that shit

I miss having a long vacation every summer, that was nice

College is more brutal for incels

I graduated 19 years ago and I miss being young tbh, in retrospect school feels much nicer than wageslaving

Even though the entire thing was the most painstaking experience. I do miss that period where I was watching anime and vidya though I still was kind of going through the same issues.

Middle school was absolute hell...but highschool, damn if I miss it.Despite the memories I never experienced and girls I never had, I miss the tranquility of that period, without any responsibility and worries about having to find your place in society. I graduated just one year ago and my life is already so much worse

If I could do it again I would drop out after the compulsory years are over, get an apprenticeship/training and make money and then apply for a green card and leave Cuckrope. The fuck is school good for? Going to Uni? jfl what a waste of time.

not true i never one missed school once I graduated.

I love how this phrase assumes you will graduate and not drop out due to extreme depression.

College is even worse tho. I am worried about going to college since it’s going to be absolute suifuel

If you were a chad or foid you'd miss it.

College is even worse tho. I am worried about going to college since it’s going to be absolute suifuel
At least in college you have more freedom, or at least that's the case for me.