Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "You will miss school once you graduate"

JFL do normies actually miss school??????

I'm stilled fucked from it a decade later.

I'd love to go back to school. I was surrounded by tight, prime pussy. Some girls even had to touch me during gym class and I got to touch them for brief periods. I didn't worry about rent or getting fired from my job. Nobody expected anything out of me. It was okay to be a 15yo virgin in high school.

My life peaked in high school. Nothing but a downward spiral since then.

I'd love to go back to school. I was surrounded by tight, prime pussy. Some girls even had to touch me during gym class and I got to touch them for brief periods. I didn't worry about rent or getting fired from my job. Nobody expected anything out of me. It was okay to be a 15yo virgin in high school.

My life peaked in high school. Nothing but a downward spiral since then.
:chad::chad::chad:

Normies always say this, what a load of shit. I've graduated from school about 2 years ago (im still in uni though) and I don't miss it one bit. It was absolutely brutal.

Anyone else doesn't miss school at all and is actually glad they escaped from that hellhole?
Same. Wageslaving is more tolerable than school by alot

As a 23yo virgin, i miss it.

I was an absolute ghost in high school. I don’t think anyone would remember me other than being a target for bullying

I've never missed nor longed for a single second of it back.

Fuck ZOG schools.

Now maybe had I been a mega Chad and spent the entire lunch hour each day getting sucked off by a fresh new young and hot foid I may think differently about things but my school days largely sucked (in a different far less pleasurable way than the afforementioned).

Trash food + shitty rusty water + horrible people ie teachers and students to be around= fuck that shit.

Looking back I can easily see why Harris and Klebold did what they did.