Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You will end up in jail for skipping gender lessons.

Cruel

Cruel

K1ll3r
-
Parents are claiming they have been put inside a jail because they refused to send to school their sons. They did not want their sons to learn about gender theories. This happened in Germany too, and I don't know where else. There are not much news about it.

I will not allow my son to attend relationship classes and learn he may be ‘in the wrong body’, says a Birmingham man
The first parent to face prosecution after withdrawing his child from a school because it offers LGBT lessons says he is willing to go to jail.

I wonder if Z are all learning this kind of things at school. F*ing X.

In my school we don't have those, at least not yet. And Europe is super cucked on these issues.

the uk has became just another shithole at this point

This situation is so pathetic. It is illegal to have adverse opinions today. The West=1920's USSR

Homeschooling or death.

Parents are claiming they have been put inside a jail because they refused to send to school their sons. They did not want their sons to learn about gender theories. This happened in Germany too, and I don't know where else. There are not much news about it.

I wonder if Z are all learning this kind of things at school. F*ing X.
Muslims are all that are left to fight degeneracy in the West (Conservative and Liberals have failed). God bless this brave father, may he be a light on the world for exposing the fraudulent pesudo-intellectual progressives.

Osfihl1sskn31

What's happening here, is this part of some government arranged curriculum?

They're not even trying to be subtle about the brainwashing anymore

Based Muslim doesn’t want his son learning about filth.

It's over for 20yo boomers.

We can only hope for a moslem vs faggot war
Can you fly Bobby? Gonna go so high, you can almost touch the sky, just before you die.

Take a look it's in a book, the faggot hating Koran.

Theyyyyyy gonna kill every QUEEEEENNNNNN!

Over for the next generation. Low SMV males will be indoctrinated to trannymaxx before it even begins.

We won't ever be parents so I don't care