Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You will and have never made anyone feel anything.

G

Guest2

On this valentine's day, you might be wallowing in self pity, envy, sadness, despair etc. The people in this world: the oneitus who rejected you, the bullies who laughed at you, the constant taunts; they feel nothing for you but maybe a little disgust or humour at you face, or your pathetic body.

Remember, you will never make a girl cry because you can't spend time with her. You will never make her smile light up just seeing you. You will never be the reason she loses sleep, the reason she feels guilty about what she said. You will never feel the giddiness in her voice as she feels nervous around you. You will never experience the radiant glow she gives off after blushing at a compliment. Just an awkward rustling and a swift retreat.

To them, you are nothing because you are powerless to to control hormones and emotions. The power and control they have over you is significant enough to be in an eternal state of desperation, anger, hunger, frustration and sadness, while contrarily, to them, you are nothing. This is not a hyperbole or an exaggeration, you have absolutely no effect on their mood.

Do you really think you make a difference in your oneitus' life when you approach them after years of training, hours beforehand in preparation, just to be shot down? You are a bug to them, a mild nuisance, even the repugnant thought of your putrid heart being around her is unsettling to her. She simply swats you away, paying no heed, while your entire hope is crushed like the cracked carapace of their fragile body.

Who are you again? Sorry, did you expect me to remember your name?

A creep, a loser, a waste of genetics. That's what you are. That's why you're alone on valentine's day. That's the reason you are treated like the dirt you are in their eyes.

Nothing you do is important to them because you can't be the reason they feel anything but apathy.

Last edited by a moderator:
jfl at buying into an annual corporate holiday circlejerk called "Valentines"

I have made people very upset and scared though. One time my mom was being a cunt so I locked her in a room and kept returning with a cup of toilet water and throwing it all over her.

Last edited:
I have made people very upset and scared the. One time my mom was being a cunt so I locked her in a room and kept returning with a cup of toilet water and throwing it all over her.

are you fucking autistic

I have made people very upset and scared the. One time my mom was being a cunt so I locked her in a room and kept returning with a cup of toilet water and throwing it all over her.
wtf

Can you stop hijacking my thread please :feelsbaton:

I have made people very upset and scared though. One time my mom was being a cunt so I locked her in a room and kept returning with a cup of toilet water and throwing it all over her.
High iq

Get me in the screenshot cucktears hello

While they can give an incel the night of his life or the day of his life they still choose to give chad his 600th best day of his life cause you are insignificant to them

While they can give an incel the night of his life or the day of his life they still choose to give chad his 600th best day of his life cause you are insignificant to them
They don't even think about it either is one of the most rage inducing parts. They don't think at all. They don't even think in retrospect.

Brutal blackpill right before I wanted to sleep bro :feelsbadman:

Tell is more

This actual hurt to read sucks I still have emotions. Fuck humans though

Tell is more
There was another time she got done yelling at me then went to the outside porch to drink wine and mess around on Facebook and my feeling were hurt so I went and stuck the sink sprayer up my anus and filled my colon with water. I went the porch told her to apologize and when she refused I sprayed water everywhere. But tons of soggy doo came out as well which I ended up having to clean up with soap and water and a broom. She was shocked though.

What...
I swear you do the most retarded shit while you're angry...

So you shat on your mum with water because she didn't apologise?
:lul:
I don't think any doo got on her. Anus water might have splashed her leg or something.

I don't think any doo got on her. Anus water might have splashed her leg or something.
49250557 a vomiting sick ill cartoon emoji emoticon cartoon character
49250557 a vomiting sick ill cartoon emoji emoticon cartoon character

Dude if you want me to rope just say so. I get it I'm ugly! :cryfeels::cryfeels:

are you by chance muslim

You aren't wrong.

They don't even think about it either is one of the most rage inducing parts. They don't think at all. They don't even think in retrospect.
Wish there was a massacre today. Don't care if cucktears see this. Fuck life.

Remember, you will never make a girl cry because you can't spend time with her. You will never make her smile light up just seeing you. You will never be the reason she loses sleep, the reason she feels guilty about what she said. You will never feel the giddiness in her voice as she feels nervous around you. You will never experience the radiant glow she gives off after blushing at a compliment. Just an awkward rustling and a swift retreat.
I want to rope after reading this. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

My former oneitis was terrified of me for the 1000th day, and especially today knowing that I'm alone and it's entirely her fault. It warms my heart.

There was another time she got done yelling at me then went to the outside porch to drink wine and mess around on Facebook and my feeling were hurt so I went and stuck the sink sprayer up my anus and filled my colon with water. I went the porch told her to apologize and when she refused I sprayed water everywhere. But tons of soggy doo came out as well which I ended up having to clean up with soap and water and a broom. She was shocked though.
Legendary IQ. Even if LARP, I like this post.

Low iq. We know this alredy

fuck women
If we only could... :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
On this valentine's day, you might be wallowing in self pity, envy, sadness, despair etc. The people in this world: the oneitus who rejected you, the bullies who laughed at you, the constant taunts; they feel nothing for you but maybe a little disgust or humour at you face, or your pathetic body.

To them, you are nothing because you are powerless to to control hormones and emotions. The power and control they have over you is significant enough to be in an eternal state of desperation, anger, hunger, frustration and sadness, while contrarily, to them, you are nothing. This is not a hyperbole or an exaggeration, you have absolutely no effect on their mood.

Do you really think you make a difference in your oneitus' life when you approach them after years of training, hours beforehand in preparation, just to be shot down? You are a bug to them, a mild nuisance, even the repugnant thought of your putrid heart being around her is unsettling to her. She simply swats you away, paying no heed, while your entire hope is crushed like the cracked carapace of their fragile body.

Who are you again? Sorry, did you expect me to remember your name?

A creep, a loser, a waste of genetics. That's what you are. That's why you're alone on valentine's day. That's the reason you are treated like the dirt you are in their eyes.

Nothing you do is important to them because you can't be the reason they feel anything but apathy.
Very high IQ post tbh ngl.

Couldn't care less.

You won't experience a lot of things anyway. I'm pretty sure I will never visit East Timor. And fuck it. Better be a hypocritical epicurean - enjoy what you have, while giving zero fucks about what you miss on.

I can make them feel anger, sadness and despair by destroying their lives.

Last edited:
What the fuck bro :lul::lul:

I can make them feel anger, sadness and despair by destroying their lives.

Maybe you can't destroy their life, but making them afraid it's not difficult and it's even legally feasible. I'm nothing for them, but I like when I stare them in their eyes. It gets them uncomfortable enough to notice.

OP, high IQ post! Even if I think that the genetic losers are also female, but this cucked society allows even the bottom of the female barrel to reproduce.