Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE

• Thread starter MountainGorilla
  • Start date
animecels seem to be the ruling class

he was always blackpilled

IT WAS SAID THAT YOU WOULD DESTROY THE ANIME AVIS NOT JOIN THEM. BRING BALANCE TO .CO, NOT LEAVE IT IN DARKNESS! @mental_out
mental_out
ARGHHHHH CUTE

:feelsahh: I didn't kno @mental_out was a reel anime girl. I'm going to be super extra nice from now on and make sure I simp and gib lots of attention *pat* *pat* *pat*.... :feelskek:
kawaii-desu uguu~ :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

IT WAS SAID THAT YOU WOULD DESTROY THE ANIME AVIS NOT JOIN THEM. BRING BALANCE TO .CO, NOT LEAVE IT IN DARKNESS! @mental_out
mental_out
I told you it would come to this the anime´s are taking over

TAKE BACK .CO FROM THE ANIMECEL FAGS
Tbh it´s female worship, just because the anime girls arent real and don´t get the validation doesn´t mean they still don´t worship these anime girls i.e the female form.

Tbh it´s female worship, just because the anime girls arent real and don´t get the validation doesn´t mean they still don´t worship these anime girls i.e the female form.
he tried to warn us... but nobody listened...

these same people that worship 2d girls would worship real life girls that gave them affection
Fuck this gay forum

these same people that worship 2d girls would worship real life girls that gave them affection
I don´t know if there is a direct correlation between those two I just know it´s annoying and hypocritical that members with anime girls as avi´s or signatures will rant about people worshipping females when they are doing the same.

I don´t know if there is a direct correlation between those two I just know it´s annoying and hypocritical that members with anime girls as avi´s or signatures will rant about people worshipping females when they are doing the same.
the problem I have with this is that there's a loop hole.

We know that lolicon is okay since its a drawing and doesn't hurt anyone in real life

But is worshipping a 2d anime girl okay sinces its a drawing and doesn't hurt anyone in real life?

the problem I have with this is that there's a loop hole.
That is my problem too because if you add a real life girl as your avatar you will get a warning or banned for worship but as you said there is this loophole for people who still want to worship girls.

know your place peasants

Couldn’t beat them , so he joined them