Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR You were a child rapist in your previous life.

KING NOTHING

KING NOTHING

WODRAINER
★★★★★
You also burned orphanages, raped infants, beat up grannies, etc. You committed atrocities in Nanjing, Vietnam, Baghdad, Kabul, and many others.
Now you're living this shit reincarnation as punishment for your actions.
Or that's what I tell myself.

Sure bud, that's what some bluepilled motherfucker would say in an attempt to make the world seem just and fair. Neither you nor I have deserved this life, yet we're living it.

Sure bud, that's what some bluepilled motherfucker would say in an attempt to make the world seem just and fair. Neither you nor I have deserved this life, yet we're living it.
I am running 200mg ultra copium every week my doctor prescribed me.

cope because in reality you don't deserve what you're dealing with

I am running 200mg ultra copium every week my doctor prescribed me.
You rn
Image 35

You also burned orphanages, raped infants, beat up grannies, etc. You committed atrocities in Nanjing, Vietnam, Baghdad, Kabul, and many others.
Not me. I was a protocel in my part life. I watched all my friends die in the war and just when I thought I was going home and getting the chance to find a wife, a German soldier shot me.

based if true

Yeah I must have been Idi Amin in my past life then:
Main qimg fbed382f4a8256ad935dce2931824de1

I was a cute cat in my previous life

that is why foids hate me, they hate cuteness and cats and uWu

But if we rope will the cycle of suffERing repeat itself? How do we cleanse ourselves of this curse. Or are we forever doomed by this conscience

But if we rope will the cycle of suffERing repeat itself? How do we cleanse ourselves of this curse. Or are we forever doomed by this conscience
Going ER is the only way to escape Samsara.

I must've been a stacy whore in my past life.

I was a famous therapist in my past life

In my previous life in the vietnam war I committed many atrocities

Thats clearly why I am an incel and not just the random chance of me being born with shit genes

Reincarnation is stupid.

I was the worst of the worst in the past life if reincarnation was real

You lived life as Genghis Khan the changest of changs and now you're paying the invoice in full.
You must’ve been one of the arab slave traders then. Chaddamiest od Chaddams and now you’re a Chuddun to pay to for that.

Imagine we get born as a fucking spider or maggot in our next life

Buddhism doesnt even make sense when you think about it. How am i supposed to learn from the mistakes of my previous life when my memory gets wiped every time ?

Incorrect I was a based man being good to people as I am the avatar. Everytime I talk to my past incarnations we all agree women cause the downfall of society and soon it’ll be men as well since they are too weak to build brotherhood. Therefore it’s a human problem not an erenyeager one.