Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting You want to know the nightmare mode that is being a Asian/curry Incel?

S

SwordsmanAlt

Captain
★★★
From the time you are born you are expected to bring success to the family. Parents beat obedience into you from your first transgression. If you think you have the freedom your white or nonAsian friends have, think the fuck again. Every single achievement your Chadpreet family member or friend does your parents will shame you for not doing the same. It is your fault for being too stupid, too ugly, too less of a human being. If you want a foid to marry you better be the cream of the crop or have extremely good family connections. We're not even allowed to look at a foid when we're young or fear the wrath of our families. Then suddenly after college they expect you to pull out all the stops and get married.

If you get rejected, it's because you're not rich enough or statusmaxxed enough. You're a pile of human trash. At least if you're a doctor, the excuse is, "he's too busy saving lives".

They constantly shove more and more successful people in your face. Never mind that some of them have been cucked or are miserable in their lives. They are better than your shitty ass. Just this weekend I was shown how much of a disappointing son I could be.

The bar is raised to god-tier level and we start life on nightmare mode. JFL at the unfairness of being born in shitty useless race.

I wish all copers that say JBW is a myth could feel the subhumanness of being a curry even for a single day.

Tl;Dr - don't be born curry unless you're a Chadpreet

I made a thread earlier on "life sucks for most curry men". It really does. I would include ricemen from China/SEA to this list and would exclude the ones in Japan, south Korea and Singapore.

I made a thread earlier on "life sucks for most curry men". It really does. I would include ricemen from China/SEA to this list and would exclude the ones in Japan, south Korea and Singapore.
My entire weekend was wrecked cause my own mother sent me pictures of her friends more successful son. The son is basically an Incel too, but is from a rich family and so is moneymaxxed. He managed to bag a 2/10 foid that looks like his mother.

My entire weekend was wrecked cause my own mother sent me pictures of her friends more successful son. The son is basically an Incel too, but is from a rich family and so is moneymaxxed. He managed to bag a 2/10 foid that looks like his mother.

2/10 curry foid? Nothing to feel bad about lol.

Every single achievement your Chadpreet family member or friend does your parents will shame you for not doing the same.
I fucking hate when my parents do this, especially when they compare me to "successful" foids. Half the reason for them getting those internships/spot at prestigious colleges is because of their hole.

From the time you are born you are expected to bring success to the family. Parents beat obedience into you from your first transgression. If you think you have the freedom your white or nonAsian friends have, think the fuck again. Every single achievement your Chadpreet family member or friend does your parents will shame you for not doing the same. It is your fault for being too stupid, too ugly, too less of a human being. If you want a foid to marry you better be the cream of the crop or have extremely good family connections. We're not even allowed to look at a foid when we're young or fear the wrath of our families. Then suddenly after college they expect you to pull out all the stops and get married.

If you get rejected, it's because you're not rich enough or statusmaxxed enough. You're a pile of human trash. At least if you're a doctor, the excuse is, "he's too busy saving lives".

They constantly shove more and more successful people in your face. Never mind that some of them have been cucked or are miserable in their lives. They are better than your shitty ass. Just this weekend I was shown how much of a disappointing son I could be.

The bar is raised to god-tier level and we start life on nightmare mode. JFL at the unfairness of being born in shitty useless race.

I wish all copers that say JBW is a myth could feel the subhumanness of being a curry even for a single day.

Tl;Dr - don't be born curry unless you're a Chadpreet
Gigacope. Being a ricecel is still infinitely better than being curry.