Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You wake up tommorow, You're a Chad! You look out your window. Its Stephen Kings "The Mist" do you go back?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
Pretend there's a red button, if you press it everything goes back to the way it was. If you dont you're stuck in "the mist".

the mist went away after like a day in the movie didn't it? I'd just wait it out

Nigga do you really expect me to know what that is?

I don't know what Stephen King's mist is so it can't hurt me.

1 second of being chad is better than an entire life an incel

I think it was longer in the book.

The mist never goes away in the book. It ends with the mist still there, but with promise of something in some place called "Hartford."

I think it was longer in the book.
yeah the book didn't have much of a conclusion. iirc the protagonists just stop to rest at some building and that's the end of the story. I think King intended to continue the story so he left the ending open ended, but for the movie they needed it to be more conclusive

The mist never goes away in the book. It ends with the mist still there, but with promise of something in some place called "Hartford."
And why would I be scared of some mist? It's just water.

Well, if it's a quick death, and I get to be Chad, I'll fuckin' do it.
not necessarily quick, there's also like crazy demon spiders that want to lay their eggs in your live body

not necessarily quick, there's also like crazy demon spiders that want to lay their eggs in your live body
Oh. I'll stay incel, then. Body horror is a solid "no" from me.

Entirely depends on my mist scenario. Am I in a hospital like the tv show or grocery store like the movie? Or just stuck in some random ass house?
You wake up in your own bed

Then no I'd be fucked
if you have a basement or something you could possibly survive. if you live in like an apartment complex though you're fucked for sure

If it's like the movie you just have to survive until the military cleanup crew shows up

isn’t the mist just a fog and then u get raped by abunch of crazy shit. It goes away tho innit and so I can live thru it

It. depends. Do I get to fuck jbs daily?

smash the lovecraft creatures with my chiselled jaw

Gimme 3 steps Mister!