Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW you wake up and a mysterious dark girl is raping your cock with animal lust, what do?

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
Also the girl is a talking raccoon

Morning

Personally I would let her go for as long as she is able and then when she's tired give her a break and let her lie back and I'd take care of the motions.

LegalKnbowKeep

The resulting mess would be her fault for raping me in my sleep though, so she would be obligated to clean me up afterward.

Being a good GF she would understand this and would ask unprompted.
WanbtDareDrip

She probably would not appreciate the irony that she's asking for consent to give oral, but didn't ask consent to give vaginal.

I guess this kind makes sense though: blowjobs are scary and if she just put her mouth on your cock without asking first you might assume she was trying to bite you.

Vaginas don't have teeth, so a girl putting her vagina around your cock without permission isn't as big a deal as her putting her mouth around your cock, so long as she can't get pregnant from your seed, like a racoon.

Get the shotgun

Random animal rapes you then becomes your GF? :feelswhat:

Hmm... volcel if not wanting bestiality? :waitwhat:

:society: Ah. Fuck it .

Cope, animals don’t look like that irl.

Random animal rapes you then becomes your GF? :feelswhat:
Not random this is planned, she loves you, she isn't just surprising random chads with morning sex.

She fears you would be prejudiced against her species which is why she wanted to get you hooked on her vag so you know what you're missing if you turn her down
Hmm... volcel if not wanting bestiality? :waitwhat:
Bestiality as it is understood IRL is with sub-sapient animal species, the word was not coined to refer to fucking imaginary animals with human-like intelligence
See

Cope, animals don’t look like that irl.
obviously
Coon

we basically invent new species of foid that are humanlike but inhuman because we want to fuck foids but the present foid is so disappointing that we need to mutate her

Last edited:
What zero pussy does to a nigga
(nah but seriously i'd fuck a cute raccoon girl) :giga:

Not random this is planned, she loves you, she isn't just surprising random chads with morning sex.

She fears you would be prejudiced against her species which is why she wanted to get you hooked on her vag so you know what you're missing if you turn her down
:feelswhat: Nigga fuck off.

Ok. It wil feel good I guess but then you wake up and realise you were just deaming.

reverse animal pill

explain reverse plz
animal/dogpill is when foids have sex with dogs/animal but since its the male fucking the animal, its the animal pill in reverse

Probably i wouldn't be able to coom because I have death grip syndrome. :feelsrope:

Hot tbh, i would let her

only if she looked like that one.

real racoons are wild and ferocious