Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "You think you're life is hard?"

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
20200817 130019

JFL. The writers of this movie dont even understand what the meaning of a "hard life" is.

Try being hated for absolutely no reason, being shunned by society. Accepting in your heart that no one WILL EVER LOVE YOU. Contemplating Suicide daily from a young age. The only "Friends" you have are from .co

So yeah, i do think my life is hard. Alot harder than any tall bitch has it that's for FUCKS SURE

Imagine if the role was played by a male.
Fuck

"My life is hard because i'm tall" fuck this shit.

All movies about incels or incel-adjacent low value males will paint them as mass-shooters-to-be.

We just aren't a lovable victim group and not juiced in with the ideological faction that controls the media. Just like ugly cattle animals get little or no love from people who claim to care about animals. Why is a rat hated, but a squirrel loved? Why do Western people eat cows and pigs, but get disgusted just by the thought of eating dogs or cats?

Incels aren't cuddlable. And aren't going to be any time soon. And a lack of hot and/or cuddlable spokespeople will fuck us up indefinitely.

View: https://medium.com/@sfard/the-greatest-privilege-we-hardly-talk-about-beauty-7db3f70c1116

Last edited:
View attachment 322151

JFL. The writers of this movie dont even understand what the meaning of a "hard life" is.

Try being hated for absolutely no reason, being shunned by society. Accepting in your heart that no one WILL EVER LOVE YOU. Contemplating Suicide daily from a young age. The only "Friends" you have are from .co

So yeah, i do think my life is hard. Alot harder than any tall bitch has it that's for FUCKS SURE
No one hates us for no reason FFS.
People hate us because we have imperfect bone structure, weaker features than the best 1% if men, and are ethnic.

We just aren't a lovable victim group and not juiced in with the ideological faction that controls the media.
This right here. We have no institutional backing despite being more marginalized than many of these sjw groups which are often filled with mayofoids, the most privileged creatures in the west, larping as victims.

Do you think your life is hard? I'm an ugly male constantly shunned, bullied and forced to slave for a society that hates me

Nothing is worse than being an ugly male. Literally nothing. Even being crippled has benefits