Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You think Incest is rare? (and the real Giga Chads)

P-Chan

P-Chan

Recruit
★★
Lets do the Math.

If you look for the of percentage of woman who did had incest with there Brothers you find numbers from 2 to 17% a Computer-Assisted Self Interview found 4,2% of the Woman (all Students or Academics) had sex with there Brother.

Now we have 75% of woman (and men) who have a Brother/Sister, now we have something like
"5,6% of woman with a sibling had incest with there Brothers"

Dont forget, not Brother/Sister but Sibling. So we could easy say 1 of 10 Woman (who has a Brother) had incest with there Brother.

Yeah dont sound as something rare to me.
And dont forget Academics have less Children and there Children are Academics them self later in life so its probably even higher.

BUT NOW TO THE REAL GIGA CHADS.:feelsLSD:
(i even did a screenshot)
SBI - the group of Men who did Brother sister Incest
CSA-AF - Men who had befor the turned 18 sex with a adult woman
Controls -Controlgroup

Yeah the SBI scores better in the Median then the Control group.

But look at the GIGA CHAD CSA-AF group, they had in the median 4 times as many partners then the fucking controll group.

Attachments

• 564353534535.png
    564353534535.png
    40.8 KB · Views: 110
I really don't know, it might be more cultural I think, I have a sister and the idea of having sex with your own sister is very exciting (partly because my head is already screwed up) but when I think about it I wouldn't do it with her you understand ? you can a lot hear things out there like "wow if i had a sister like that i would do something" i think the situation is more exciting than actually the fact that your sister is hot and stuff like that, what do you think?

I really don't know, it might be more cultural I think, I have a sister and the idea of having sex with your own sister is very exciting (partly because my head is already screwed up) but when I think about it I wouldn't do it with her you understand ? you can a lot hear things out there like "wow if i had a sister like that i would do something" i think the situation is more exciting than actually the fact that your sister is hot and stuff like that, what do you think?
I wish I had Japanese sister :feelsrope:

Doubt it, among most ethnics is normal to have sex and marry cousins.

Lets do the Math.

If you look for the of percentage of woman who did had incest with there Brothers you find numbers from 2 to 17% a Computer-Assisted Self Interview found 4,2% of the Woman (all Students or Academics) had sex with there Brother.

Now we have 75% of woman (and men) who have a Brother/Sister, now we have something like
"5,6% of woman with a sibling had incest with there Brothers"

Dont forget, not Brother/Sister but Sibling. So we could easy say 1 of 10 Woman (who has a Brother) had incest with there Brother.

Yeah dont sound as something rare to me.
And dont forget Academics have less Children and there Children are Academics them self later in life so its probably even higher.

BUT NOW TO THE REAL GIGA CHADS.:feelsLSD:
(i even did a screenshot)
SBI - the group of Men who did Brother sister Incest
CSA-AF - Men who had befor the turned 18 sex with a adult woman
Controls -Controlgroup

Yeah the SBI scores better in the Median then the Control group.

But look at the GIGA CHAD CSA-AF group, they had in the median 4 times as many partners then the fucking controll group.
Good looking family members do incest all the time

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back