Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel You shouldnt have to work hard to get far in life in 2021

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
i refuse to believe in hard work everyone i know who worked hard in school are all wagecucks for pennies now the government needs to supply work and/or money to me instead of gas lighting me into trying to get a shitty job till i drop dead

jfl its 2021 yet we as a society act more like our ancestors in caves this fucking world is so fucked I HOPE WE GET EMP BLASTED :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Big truth but (((rich))) will never let us escape

Neetbuxxmaxx if you can, work the minimum you can to sustain your lifestyle

023E67F6 A809 4B31 A8A0 0DA7F8A01C67

If you're an incel and you can get away with NEETing in your country then that's nice.
But the idea that I pay taxes to support normies who probably have more fulfilling lives than me makes my blood boil. I want to keep 100% of what I earn, every man for himself.

@BlkPillPres would disagree with you

@BlkPillPres would disagree with you
I would both agree and disagree

i refuse to believe in hard work everyone i know who worked hard in school are all wagecucks for pennies now the government needs to supply work and/or money to me instead of gas lighting me into trying to get a shitty job till i drop dead

jfl its 2021 yet we as a society act more like our ancestors in caves this fucking world is so fucked I HOPE WE GET EMP BLASTED :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
1. I don't believe in "hard work" either, I don't think its a "virtue", I think its a slave mindset to value hard work, one should value the results/profit only. This is why I value passive income, if you can find a way to make money while you are sleeping that's the best kind of money

2. There's no such thing as "should" in this world, nobody is owed anything and nobody deserves anything. Like I say in my signature:
The concept of "deserving" is inherently false, a sleight of hand utilized by society to "keep lesser men in their place".
Nobody deserves anything, we just get from life whatever happens to come our way, or whatever we take for ourselves.

My point is, if you can find a way to get rich without "working hard" then by all means do it, but the question is "can you?"

If not you're going to have to work hard if you plan on escaping the rat race one day, or you can just keep complaining for the rest of your life and stay trapped

@BlkPillPres nice post, thanks for clearing that up

Prices jump every day while pay stays the same, even when it does its like 5 percent while groceries price increase by 50-100% Most humans are slaves, imagine working 8 hour per day and not experiencing 0.000001% of what the elite does. Equality and democracy my ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back