Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You shouldn’t feel guilty about not being "Normal". The idea of "Normal" is a form of illusion/ idealization.

• Thread starter Survivalist_Prepper
  • Start date
S

Survivalist_Prepper

Banned
-
Do you hear things like "Dating sucks for both genders."

Or "what about ugly girls?"

Or "Pretty privilege exists for both genders."

What are they really trying to say?

"Calm down, boy. It's okay. You’re safe. You're loved." .... "Just be normal."

They want you to be "normal" but there is something wrong with that.

When you are "normal", you'll get panic attacks and hear voices from left and right all the time.

You see a 8/10 femoid having the time of her life and kissing her highschool boyfriend on tiktok, you'll be like, "What the fuck?" and It'll bring up all those memories of rejection from your highschool.

But... if you're NOT in the normal mode but in "(insert your favorite literally me character)", you'll handle it much better.

So when you're 'normal', you'll go and cry alone and even your own mind will torture you. BUT when you're NOT normal and you encounter the same situation you think "What her head would look like on a stick!"

If you think this is all cringe, hear this. I read it somewhere that when people go through severe crisis (isolation, rejection, negligence, trauma, abuse) they may develop an alternate personality that is capable of dealing with the crisis more efficiently.

Now don't twist the meaning, I'm not saying you go crazy or whatever. I'm just illustrating the idea that "literally me" characters have a practical and productive use in our day to day modern life.

So if you ever feel guilty about not being "normal", just remember that when you try to fit in or be "normal", those demons from your thought will come to haunt you. And the only way to fight demons from outside is to use your demons from within. I think that has something to do with Carl Jung's idea of "Shadow Integration".

I dont care who the glowies send, I'm not integrating my shadow self

Im literally lou bloom, joker, and Ryan gosling

Survivalist_Prepper

Greycel​

JoinedApr 22, 2023Posts1

If you kill or rape, You'll get killed or raped in the jail.

I think everybody knows that pretty well.

If you kill or rape, You'll get killed or raped in the jail.

I think everybody knows that pretty well.
W-what are you talking about??? That has nothing to do with integrating the component of my psyche generated as an antithesis to my conscious will and subconscious projections???

Do you hear things like "Dating sucks for both genders."

Or "what about ugly girls?"

Or "Pretty privilege exists for both genders."

What are they really trying to say?

"Calm down, boy. It's okay. You’re safe. You're loved." .... "Just be normal."

They want you to be "normal" but there is something wrong with that.

When you are "normal", you'll get panic attacks and hear voices from left and right all the time.

You see a 8/10 femoid having the time of her life and kissing her highschool boyfriend on tiktok, you'll be like, "What the fuck?" and It'll bring up all those memories of rejection from your highschool.

But... if you're NOT in the normal mode but in "(insert your favorite literally me character)", you'll handle it much better.

So when you're 'normal', you'll go and cry alone and even your own mind will torture you. BUT when you're NOT normal and you encounter the same situation you think "What her head would look like on a stick!"

If you think this is all cringe, hear this. I read it somewhere that when people go through severe crisis (isolation, rejection, negligence, trauma, abuse) they may develop an alternate personality that is capable of dealing with the crisis more efficiently.

Now don't twist the meaning, I'm not saying you go crazy or whatever. I'm just illustrating the idea that "literally me" characters have a practical and productive use in our day to day modern life.

So if you ever feel guilty about not being "normal", just remember that when you try to fit in or be "normal", those demons from your thought will come to haunt you. And the only way to fight demons from outside is to use your demons from within. I think that has something to do with Carl Jung's idea of "Shadow Integration".
that's entire point of this site is to be the assholes we really want to be

based. ill start doing this to see if i get/feel better about my shit looks. might work, i was always kind of an asshole (but normies deserve it) this is it ill finally be happy surely :feelshehe: i wont relapse and cry everyday because i cant le be myself in this world

Glowies ARE LEARNING....
Aspire...!!!