Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You shouldn't celebrate Roe v Wade being abolished (there's a big reason ZOG let it happen)

Sonozaki

Sonozaki

Officer
★★
with this and (((texas school shooting))) Democrats will be winning every election from now on, starting with the biggest blue wave ever in 2022. D candidate in fucking texas was behind only 2 points few weeks ago, with this hes easily 5+ points ahead. A literal redneck capital is about to turn blue lmao.

most of the judges who overturned Roe were appointed by donald jew tr*mp, known ZOG collabarator and long ago confirmed controlled opposition.

these 2 recent radical events will make all apolitical zoomers go out and vote blue like never before and abortions will be back in no time, along with gun control and much more

Last edited:
You're probably right.

Doubtful that Texas will turn blue, there's enough voting legislation passed in the state to prevent it. Remember to that incels are voters as well. I'll vote for who ever screws foids over. Already speculation that the dems loose the senate in november. Gonna be funny when gay/lesbian marriage is taken away. :feelshaha:

Jesus Reaction GIF
Hope it happens sooner :feelsLSD:

Doubtful that Texas will turn blue, there's enough voting legislation passed in the state to prevent it. Remember to that incels are voters as well. I'll vote for who ever screws foids over. Already speculation that the dems loose the senate in november. Gonna be funny when gay/lesbian marriage is taken away. :feelshaha:
which is exactly why foids who lost their rights and fags who feel threatened will be massively voting while rednecks will be sitting home with a dick in their hand, just wait and see. you keep forgetting Roe would never get abolished without permission from the jews

hahha i don't care it still makes :soy::soy::foidSoy: seethe for now

with this and (((texas school shooting))) Democrats will be winning every election from now on, starting with the biggest blue wave ever in 2022. D candidate in fucking texas was behind only 2 points few weeks ago, with this hes easily 5+ points ahead. A literal redneck capital is about to turn blue lmao.

most of the judges who overturned Roe were appointed by donald jew tr*mp, known ZOG collabarator and long ago confirmed controlled opposition.

these 2 recent radical events will make all apolitical zoomers go out and vote blue like never before and abortions will be back in no time, along with gun control and much more
Oy vey all according to the (((plan)))). Trump is better for the economy and my family’s stocks though :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Even if Roe v. Wade,
Oy vey all according to the (((plan)))). Trump is better for the economy and my family’s stocks though :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
You mean Kusher?:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

:worryfeels: ZOG is playing 10 dimensional time travel hexagonal chess

As long as they seethe for the time being it was all worth it