Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill wake of roe v wade being overturned

• Thread starter Deleted member 44153
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 44153

Banned
-
wake of roe v wade being overturned, I am seeing more and more calls for violence and terrorism by libtards who got their feelings hurt by it. Who feel like they are entitled to abortions or something. These same libcucks will cry about stormcels doing mass shootings to try and take back their country, or truecels doing mass shootings because they get no bitches. You know, we were seeing the same shit with the BLM not peaceful protests. libtards would cry about racist violence and then would riot in the streets about it.

The point is these people don’t practice what they preach. Which means, how much do they even really believe in their own morality? They must not think violence is really not the answer if they are doing it and advocating for it.

Everybody acts in self interest. You and I could be tight, but our friendship ends at about a thousand bucks. People already have an idea of what they want or don’t want, and use morality to justify this preconceived belief. Violence and revolution are ok when it benefits them, but aren’t ok when it threatens them. History is a class struggle, and this has pretty much been the theme of it for all of civilization.

Moral arguments are just a rhetorical strategy to appeal to something higher to give credit to their feelings and beliefs. But at the end of the day, they really don’t have any substance. I don’t even listen to peoples morality anymore. I don’t care if you think what I’m doing is “wrong”. I’m not gonna play by other peoples rules they don’t even follow themselves. Like for example, I blame foids for being hypergamous and not giving ugly guys a chance, but I am stacy only and wouldn’t fuck ugly foids. I don’t care if that makes me a hypocrite. I want stacy and if you have a problem with that, then you can suck it

leftie libtards are the biggest oppressors, most violent hypocrites :feelswhat::society:

they cry about oppressions, fascism, violence and claim they are all about freedom and peace but then they implement their own authoritarian rules that only give freedom to selected groups and oppress others, also they try to eliminate all the opposition and if things don't go their way they throw tantrums and resort to violence :feelsseriously::society:

these hypocrite libtard pieces of shit need to be put in the furnace with jews :lasereyes: and roasties and burn for eternity :reeeeee::society:

leftie libtards are the biggest oppressors, most violent hypocrites :feelswhat::society:

they cry about oppressions, fascism, violence and claim they are all about freedom and peace but then they implement their own authoritarian rules that only give freedom to selected groups and oppress others, also they try to eliminate all the opposition and if things don't go their way they throw tantrums and resort to violence :feelsseriously::society:

these hypocrite libtard pieces of shit need to be put in the furnace with jews :lasereyes: and roasties and burn for eternity :reeeeee::society:
Based

“It’s violence when they do it, it’s speech when we do it”
“It’s evil and unjustified terrorism when they do it, it’s brave, necessary revolutionary action born out of empathy and love when we do it”

It’s just an us vs them. There is no real “them” in the sense of existential outside threats, so they just make up a “them” to lash out against and pretend they’re brave warriors (this revolution has been sponsored by coke lmfao)

[UWSL]The foids protesting against the SCOTUS decision are disingenuous af. They are either out there on tribal grounds, standing with blah blah blah and supporting the current thing, or they don’t know that abortion hasn’t actually been banned, and is a matter of state’s decision now, and AFAIK no state bans abortion for the reasons the foids claim they need abortion (mother’s health, rape, etc). It’s mostly screeching because now being a whore has consequences. In some states, foids can no longer get knocked up then decide to kill the baby because they haven’t met their youth quota of chad’s dick and cum. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Whatever, if it’s bad for foids and make them lose their shit, I’m all for it. But tbh I think COULD have the opposite effect. If foids stop getting abortions, then they will have no choice but to become housewives and will definitely be happier than if they are wageslaving and getting abortions on the weekends. So idk. I hope foids suffer, that’s all I can say.[/UWSL]

Last edited: