Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You should treat women poorly

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
You should treat women poorly stop being nice to them they don’t deserve your kindness they constantly make ugly men’s life a living nightmare and we’re supposed to bow down and treat them like queens when they perceive us as less than human that’s cucked

Plus when you know that you’re not human in their eyes its easy to just act normal and dont care about em.

90% of users on this forum are certified cucks.

this is true if all incels started treating foids like shit the world would be better

I'm a Christian so I treat people well based off that. Even if we're living in degenerate times I don't let it effect my faith

I only respect 2D women

i don't. they already hate me, don't want to give them more reasons to hate me

I'm a Christian so I treat people well based off that. Even if we're living in degenerate times I don't let it effect my faith
Christianity = cucked

I’m not the one that’s always talking about my oneitis tho
I only talk about it because you guys wont shut up about it and wanna share my story.

Just dont be a simp. Being openly rude to them will get you in trouble cause they have unlimited power over their simps.