Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

you should talk in rude undertones to females

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
you should talk in rude undertones to females. they do it to us. we need to be more impatient with them. fight fire with fire. quick, sharp replies, of YEAH!, OKAY!!, ALRIGHT!!!, SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, FINE!!!!!!!!!!, would make females feel a taste of their own medicine .

but but

i want to ascend

I don't put myself in situations where i have to talk to woman

not being a simp and ignoring them must be default

I don't put myself in situations where i have to talk to woman
Youre going to no matter in a work situation, or you need to get your driver license renewed or some shit. They make up half the human population

you should talk in rude undertones to females. they do it to us. we need to be more impatient with them. fight fire with fire. quick, sharp replies, of YEAH!, OKAY!!, ALRIGHT!!!, SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, FINE!!!!!!!!!!, would make females feel a taste of their own medicine .
Only Chad, sub 5 does it he is hitler levels of bad

Yes, like that I am a surgeon guy

Youre going to no matter in a work situation, or you need to get your driver license renewed or some shit. They make up half the human population
ok but why would i start a conversation in those situation
i mean if they ask me something i respond with short words

bro ataturkcel/ottmancel i came so CLOSE to ascend couple weeks back

but she ignored me

saw her with some buff westerneuropean guy at the cinema yesterday:cryfeels:

I'm not even given the chance to talk to females :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: