Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "You should take more sun, you look like you're sick"

Mark5336

Mark5336

I wish you hadn't done that.
I don't want to burn my fucking skin you moron! Enjoy your curry tan and your aged skin after wasting your time laying on a dirty beach, but leave my white skin the hell alone!

The sun gave me more fucking freckles

I don't want to burn my fucking skin you moron! Enjoy your curry tan and your aged skin, but leave my skin thr hell alone!
Facts tanning is Jewish propaganda to make whites hate themselves.

Going outside is for normalfags

I don't want to burn my fucking skin you moron! Enjoy your curry tan and your aged skin after wasting your time laying on a dirty beach, but leave my white skin the hell alone!

I was brownmaxxing in Portugal on my holiday.

lots of sun exposure is why normies and wagies look older than they should

Ascend into your true nature PRIMAL MAN   Raw fat is the only way you can absorb sunlight   Se

Sunlight in very important though

Go for a walk and take some sun no matter your skin coloR

It’ll do good to your body

Sunlight in very important though

Go for a walk and take some sun no matter your skin coloR

It’ll do good to your body
Vitamin D pills and sunlight can go to hell.

It's good they think that. They looksmin themself by nuke they white halo and accelerate the aging process.

My only Cope is people says i look like a High school student even i am in my early 20, i know it's a incel trait but looking young help me to Cope against the age pill

It's good they think that. They looksmin themself by nuke they white halo and accelerate the aging process.

My only Cope is people says i look like a High school student even i am in my early 20, i know it's a incel trait but looking young help me to Cope against the age pill
I got called cute and young once or twice, it was a roastie, I am cute but in a french bulldog way, and with a receding temple.

If it has arabs, I automatically think about desert. It was also a christian arab country before the palestinian grapefugees flooded it.
I'm maronite catholic.

I avoid the sun and even wear a tube scarf around my face starting this summer. The scamdemic made it feel natural.
My gigacope is that when I'm pushing 50 I will look late 30's and have a short fling with a late 20's Stacy lite. Then reminisce about it for the rest of my life. I want to be prepared for the slightest chance of happiness at any age and I won't go quietly into the night when it comes to aging.

I got called cute and young once or twice, it was a roastie, I am cute but in a french bulldog way, and with a receding temple.
I wish someone call me cute.

Fakecel

Hope the jews don't send another wave of grapefugees to Lebanon.
Lebanon was paradise a few decades ago. Sad how much the creation of Israel destroyed the middle East.

Where do you get advice from idiot normies?I have no other way of communicating with them other than through graphic analysis, or infiltrators from here...

Lebanon was paradise a few decades ago. Sad how much the creation of Israel destroyed the middle East.
Even the ottoman period was better than post Israel. They should have created Israel in kamchatka.

Where do you get advice from idiot normies?I have no other way of communicating with them other than through graphic analysis, or infiltrators from here...
People I randomly meet from high school at the street. They talk to me like nothing happened, forgetting how they used to make a clown out of me.

Sunlight is good and sunlight is bad. What to do then?

im brown enough already , lol :feelskek:

Sunlight is good and sunlight is bad. What to do then?
Yeah, some users here are really low IQ. Obviously light skinned people shouldnt spend too much time in the sun, but at least a bit sun exposure is needed to get vitamin D and to not go completely depressed. Also suncream was invented for a reason

Yeah, some users here are really low IQ. Obviously light skinned people shouldnt spend too much time in the sun, but at least a bit sun exposure is needed to get vitamin D and to not go completely depressed. Also suncream was invented for a reason
Not to the point you get tanned.

Ngl I do need to get some sunlight. I'm already on vit D pills.

Tan mogs pale skin

Im still pale though because I don’t go outside