Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based You should smoke weed (youngcels GTIH!)

Do you smoke weed?

• Total voters
Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
Your not coping properly if your not smoking weed. Smoking weed is cool.
Download 10

It's legal in the USA. There us probably a dispensery in your town. If your poor, you can order some seeds online, and use tomatoes as fertalizer. It makes gaming, and maturation more fun. I also encourage the use of hallucinogens like shrooms.

I find weed boring, it just makes me dizzy and nauseous.

i don't want to worsen my already horrible mental stability

used to schmoke had to stop but i will schmoke again
its a good cope

I smoke sometimes but i prefer alcohol tbh

its the only way i can cope

Just bought some today

Your not coping properly if your not smoking weed. Smoking weed is cool.
View attachment 668767
It's legal in the USA. There us probably a dispensery in your town. If your poor, you can order some seeds online, and use tomatoes as fertalizer. It makes gaming, and maturation more fun. I also encourage the use of hallucinogens like shrooms.
Whats your experience on shrooms like?

I genuinely don't know how to get my hands on any here in bongland. I have no friends, and am alone literally all the time.

Otherwise yes I absolutely would buy some.

I genuinely don't know how to get my hands on any here in bongland. I have no friends, and am alone literally all the time.

What's bongland? If it's legal in countr, just go to a dispensary. I bought weed off of a stranger in NYC. I literally earned around until I smelled weed. I walked up to the guy, and asked if he could get me weed, and I bought some off him right there in the street.

You can also order seeds off the internet. Growing it is much cheaper

What's bongland? If it's legal in countr, just go to a dispensary. I bought weed off of a stranger in NYC. I literally earned around until I smelled weed. I walked up to the guy, and asked if he could get me weed, and I bought some off him right there in the street.
UK, ah I see. Never tried that but might do now.

I hate alcohol, I hate weed.

I love caffeine pills, I think I would love cocaine.

I hate feeling tired, lazy, unaware and vulnerable. Maybe I am just paranoid about shit but I hate feeling that if some shit started going down I would be unable to handle it effectively. Weed and alcohol make me feel this way.

I will sometimes take 3 caffeine pills (600mg) and the feeling of endless energy, being hyperfocused and insanely alert is a feeling I fucking love. I think for this reason I would love cocaine.

I hate alcohol, I hate weed.

I love caffeine pills, I think I would love cocaine.

I hate feeling tired, lazy, unaware and vulnerable. Maybe I am just paranoid about shit but I hate feeling that if some shit started going down I would be unable to handle it effectively. Weed and alcohol make me feel this way.

I will sometimes take 3 caffeine pills (600mg) and the feeling of endless energy, being hyperfocused and insanely alert is a feeling I fucking love. I think for this reason I would love cocaine.
Cocaine is weak, and expensive. Try meth

Weed is a god tier cope

D.A.R.E.
Do
All
Recreational drugs
Every day

Last edited:
I just ated 4 tablespoons of AVB :smonk:

I’ve seen many, many reasons not to do drugs. I hate redditors who shill for them, they’re not cool and they can easily ruin your life