Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

you should live with your parents

torujo said:
become a neet

I do live with my parents but I am not a NEET because I like having an income.

The plan is to work constantly for the next 5 yrs till I have enough saved up for a house. Then I'll move out to whatever remote bumpkin town which allows cheap house prices and live there with my dog. 

It's essentially the same as being NEET except you've earned your freedom.

Brb, bike rides daily
brb, bush walks with pupper
brb, backyard bbq's
brb, infinite shitposting
brb, doing whatever I want, whenever I want, with whomever I want

chad lives with his mom, dad, grandma and still girls catch him at home to fuck at a 5 star hotel

I do. I have my own apartment, but it's easier to rot at my mother's place.

torujo said:
become a neet

w6yRN.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

Easy for you to say. You don't have a mother that's constantly prying in your personal business. I'd rather live in an apartment with my privacy.

I had the chance to move out when I was 21 and making good money during the summer with one of the guys I workout with... We got into an argument (not friends anymore) and later I lost my job, didn't had a job since (for 2 years!).

But yeah, I wished I moved out, but I'm broke... And looking for a job as well. The only time, I could move out is when I get a part time job as a Network Administrator from minoring in I.T + CCNA in my uni degree and teach first year uni students in tutorial classes. I could see myself doing this once I get some stipends from doing a Masters degree and of course having a good part time gig, could go in a long way of helping me move out!

I'm 23 now and hoping to move out around 27/28, yes its pretty late and oh well...

Also houses and rent are pretty expensive here in Australia...

Currycel4Life said:
The plan is to work constantly for the next 5 yrs till I have enough saved up for a house. Then I'll move out to whatever remote bumpkin town which allows cheap house prices and live there with my dog. 

It's essentially the same as being NEET except you've earned your freedom.

Brb, bike rides daily
brb, bush walks with pupper
brb, backyard bbq's
brb, infinite shitposting
brb, doing whatever I want, whenever I want, with whomever I want

Sounds like a decent plan

you might even be able to slay some local bumpkin bitch out there if you're lucky

I do live with my parents. Here Wagecucks can only rent extremely cramped houses shared by others families. Gross.

NekoStance said:
Sounds like a decent plan

you might even be able to slay some local bumpkin bitch out there if you're lucky

No chad = no pussy

skinnyfat said:
chad lives with his mom, dad, grandma and still girls catch him at home to fuck at a 5 star hotel

Not an exaggeration.