Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You should invest in Ethereum right now

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
The cryptocurrency market has taken a hit lately and all currencies are down by a lot. It's almost certain that Ethereum (the best cryptocurrency right now) will go back to its original value shortly when people have stopped freaking out. It was 1500 not too long ago and now it's 1k. You can increase your money by 50% or more by investing now. It's pretty much free money. 

I don't want to tell people "I told you so" in a week or two.

I bought a bunch of crypto so that I could buy illegal drugs and I've only lost money so far. #IncelLuck

It's going to continue dropping for a while

Framecel222 said:
I bought a bunch of crypto so that I could buy illegal drugs and I've only lost money so far. #IncelLuck

lol. It will go up soon, just hold. I lost some money with my ven adventure so far. I was up, then boom, down. But it will go up when people stop freaking out. People are in the "oh my god, sell all now" phase, because they're retarded normies.

ArtoriasWolf said:
It's going to continue dropping for a while

Maybe, maybe not. All we know is that it will increase at some time this month or early next month most likely. I don't think Ethereum will drop below 800 at least, so you're taking your chance by waiting. Increases normally happen in spikes.

CopingGymcel said:
lol. It will go up soon, just hold. I lost some money with my ven adventure so far. I was up, then boom, down. But it will go up when people stop freaking out. People are in the "oh my god, sell all now" phase, because they're retarded normies.

Maybe, maybe not. All we know is that it will increase at some time this month or early next month most likely. I don't think Ethereum will drop below 800 at least, so you're taking your chance by waiting. Increases normally happen in spikes.

Since it only just started and in the past the fud has lasted for at least a few days. Who knows though, I could miss out but oh well.

CopingGymcel said:

Just hoping on fud to take it a little lower also might get some bnty

Don’t have any money to invest.

Fuck off richcels, do not assume everybody has thousands of bucks to throw around.

Can't. Any gains would go to cocaine. Then I'd end up in the looney bin and not be able to keep dropping 3D black pills all over this forum.

ArtoriasWolf said:
Just hoping on fud to take it a little lower also might get some bnty

And even though I knew I still bought at $1047 maybe a dumbcel shouldn't be in crypto.

cope.

just like bitcoin it will crash