Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You should have to pass an "incel test" before you're allowed to look at this forum

autistic

autistic

I'm a genuine schizo
-
too many ITcucks and Feds are scanning the surface of this forum, we need to start implementing tests before you're allowed in here.

How would the test look like? :feelshehe:

@etbrute like this:
1- Have u ever been into a relationship?

A- YES
X- NO

APPROVED

Incel test questions..

1_ Did you get sex in any way shape or form?

2_ Are you a troon?

3_ Are you taller than 5'9?

4_ Do you like to suck dick sometimes for fun?

5_ Do you watch chinese cartoons?

90% of men are incels so I don't see why we should reject anybody who's not a foid, a faggot or Chad.

90% of men are incels so I don't see why we should reject anybody who's not a foid, a faggot or Chad.
so you think normies and even htns are incel, most people think only worse or equal people have it bad so its obvious ur not incel

ASK ME FOR MY COLLECTION OF THICC ROBUST AMAZON SLUTS FOR COOMFUEL

To me feminism destroyed everything and made sure men were cucks no matter the age or circumstance. When you're a teenager you're an incel. Then you turn 18 and hell really starts. In your 20 you're a basic wage slave and a virgin. If you're lucky you betabuxx in your 30s, get cucked and divorced within 5 years. Kill yourself before hitting 50. To me at each stage of the process the man was an incel. Incelism leads inevitably to suicide because that's what foids want incels to do.

I will sell the answers online so ppl can get in

Or just have a basic critical thinking test. It will completely wall out IT, the Feds are a non-sequitur as they run this forum, anyway, and we can get new black pilled, or at least open-minded people to see what we have to say, and maybe learn the truth of how attraction really works. :feelsjuice:

Blue pillers and red pillers should not be able to spread their delusions and snake oil here. So we shouldn't accept any blue pilled or red pilled men here. They can keep their lurker status. :feelsjuice: