Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You should become a convicted rapist

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

no qt schizo Arab gf = over
★★★★★
This is the biggest lifemog.

1. You will have successfully committed one of the most low inhib crimes. More so if you enter a woman’s house to do this. Many users here have openly stated they would like to rape women, so what’s stopping them? It’s a gamble, but it’s a good one. You will get the one result you want, regardless if you’re caught or not. Which is sex, and with a woman of your choosing at that. You want to get caught, I’ll elaborate why later.

2. Raping a woman will mean you’re always on her mind now. You have fucked her against her will. She will now write endless fanfiction about her experiences with her beloved rapist. They love being raped, many even having admitted during their rape they had their best orgasm. No other man will be able to compete with you. The most alpha thing you can do is fuck a woman against her will.

3. if you’re convicted of rape you will be entered into the National sex offender registry. This is where you can low inhibmaxx. As a sex offender, local law enforcement is obligated to notify your neighbors of the crime you have committed. Not only that but YOURE required to inform your neighbors. This means every interaction your neighbors have with you they will acknowledge that you’re a rapist in their own minds. This is dark triad as fuck, and women love dark triad men. This instantly increases your status as an alpha male. Everyone will feel threatened by your presence.

Just look at Richard Ramirez. Every woman wants to be with him and every man wants to be him.
1A9C1747 DA82 4918 8365 83B205E848F0

If I didn’t have any future plans I would already be doing this. (((In video game)))

Last edited:
Just speedrun going to prison theory.

why be convicted and rot in prison when you can die in a shootout with the cops after (in a movie)

Unfortunately I just straight up don’t have the balls to do this. Godspeed to you if you ever decide the future isn’t worth it

why be convicted and rot in prison when you can die in a shootout with the cops after (in a movie)
Better than me rotting in my room.
1. I will have ascended
2. three meals a day + shelter
3. I will befriend low inhib inmates

Also, most rapes go unreported.

Better than me rotting in my room.
1. I will have ascended
2. three meals a day + shelter
3. I will befriend low inhib inmates

Also, most rapes go unreported.
I'd do it if I wasnt a subhuman uber manlet. Most women weight mogged me and even in strenght also.

If ww3 kicked off you would be able to commit countless rapes especially in the early fog of war

and it makes this thread all the better and more comical

and it makes this thread all the better and more comical

I’ve been on this forum for a month and have more follows. Your relevancy = non existent

I quote:
"Me being the chivalric warrior that I am, I would treat her like a princess. As she deserves to be treated :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: I am programmed to be enslaved and subservient to a woman. What I wouldn’t give to experience this. Alas, that will never happen. Every women has already made their mind up about me the moment they have laid their eyes upon me. They assume the worst only because I’m ugly. I am no better than convicted murderers, rapists, paedophiles in the eyes of women because I was born with a shitty face:feelscry::feelsrope:"

I quote:
"Me being the chivalric warrior that I am, I would treat her like a princess. As she deserves to be treated :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: I am programmed to be enslaved and subservient to a woman. What I wouldn’t give to experience this. Alas, that will never happen. Every women has already made their mind up about me the moment they have laid their eyes upon me. They assume the worst only because I’m ugly. I am no better than convicted murderers, rapists, paedophiles in the eyes of women because I was born with a shitty face:feelscry::feelsrope:"
I would not have a commitment to some random woman, therefore raping her wouldn’t phase me. My future wife, however, will be treated like the Princess she is :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

hm what about the part when you get raped and beaten possibly to death in prison?
what about the part you wont be able to find a decent job? how im supposed to pay my living?
what about thousands whiteknight moralfag morons who will be at your neck all the time? some of those whiteknights are not high inhib pussies and will actually do harm to you. once labeled a rapist you basically have a target on your back.

you only mentioned the great parts, but failed to mention the drawbacks.
for me its too big. i love my ass too much to go trough all that just to fuck 1 dumb whore.
a small price to pay for salvation

You need to gymmaxx
Yeah...
a small price to pay for salvation
Too bad I took the cripplepill long ago bro!

You make an excellent points!

"Hi there miss pretty neighbor lady, I just moved right next door. Here, I brought you some homemade cookies! I just wanted to introduction and wanted to let you know I'm a sex offender. just plain old vanilla rape! Nothing creepy like pony fucking or peeping... Lol. You can keep the cookie plate or bring it over whenever you want, I'm usually home... See you later!)

Lol.

No rape for your face.