Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you had a gf how would you treat her?

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

no qt schizo Arab gf = over
★★★★★
Me being the chivalric warrior that I am, I would treat her like a princess. As she deserves to be treated :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: I am programmed to be enslaved and subservient to a woman. What I wouldn’t give to experience this. Alas, that will never happen. Every women has already made their mind up about me the moment they have laid their eyes upon me. They assume the worst only because I’m ugly. I am no better than convicted murderers, rapists, paedophiles in the eyes of women because I was born with a shitty face:feelscry::feelsrope:

BE4D8AF6 862F 4F71 86F9 56B07C38985E

This is why I must looksmax. If only I can experience this once I will die satisfied :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: just give me a chance:fuk:

I would be the perfect boyfriend

@Shahist Persian @Truckzo do you think I can ascend if I get rhino?

I'd instantly become a soyboy

Nothing. It would be 50/50, she treats me well i treat her well. I wouldn’t be overcompensating in the relationship.

I'd treat her as she treated me. :feelsjuice:

I would hope for a give-take relationship, where things are fair. Hopefully the stories are true that ugly girls are nicer and my looksmatch will fit that stereotype.

Woulda wrestle with her every day - who wins decides whos gonna cook food today

SUPLEX!!!!!!!

I Would Ignore Her

Overall very well but would have my limits. Wouldn’t do some cucked things I see other guys do.

The thought of that is just hard to imagine :fuk:

I'm a perfect bf material tbhngl: compassionate, caring, yet dark-triad and dominant to some extent :smonk:

Last edited:
Based thread. I am a simp.

I would be a macho and controlling boyfriend, because that is what foids really want.

i'd worship the ground she walks on , i'd be her personal servant/slave , don't even want sex , she can get that from chad and tyrone

Can't explain,but like having a best friend maybe just sexual also.

Last edited:
If she's loyal, I'd treat her good.
If this bitch ain't loyal, I'd rape her daily

The way I'll treat her basically depends on her actions :bigbrain:

I don't know, i've never been in a relationship, i don't understand.

i'd pimp her out to make me shekels (in video game)

I'd just bully and tease my gf every day. It feels natural and ideal.
What if she’s black and her brother gets offended by your bullying so he decides to stretch your lips with his BBC? Then what?

My heart is a vessel of love. I must be 100% committed to my gf. I will devote my everything to her, it is why I must looksmax. If I can become a mogger then she will feel validated and have her ego fueled by being with me.

@Shahist Persian
Tom Cruise x Arab schizo gf when?

I would rather kill myself than be controlled by a female monster

I probably wouldn't treat her well. It wouldn't be overt. But I wouldn't realize that. I'd lose interest in about a week, and stop talking to her because that would be more comfortable. When you wish you were dead, it's impossible to give apt attention to anything else

I probably wouldn't treat her well. It wouldn't be overt. But I wouldn't realize that. I'd lose interest in about a week, and stop talking to her because that would be more comfortable. When you wish you were dead, it's impossible to give apt attention to anything else
Why?

Being treated like shit by girls all my life, makes me feel like I don't want to treat one well... but being a slave to my own sex drive, yeah I'd probably end up treating her well.

Last edited:
I would treat her with love, kindness, affection, and brutal anal poundings multiple times a week.

If you don’t want to get “friendzoned”, then don’t be the foid’s friend! It seems so simple, but I didn’t realize that until I became a wizard.

Don’t help the bitch study for a test!

Treat her well, in the end tho she will NTR me the second someone better comes her way