Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You should all be working towards becoming millionaires or the president of your country

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I've always had high standards and high goals I don't understand when ppl set them self low goals in life and they b like "ye ima do good in school go uni and get a job" and live the average life take the average route m all dat.

And then when u fail whilst taking the average route your fucked but if u fail to meet your high goals Ur not fucked cuz u only fall to where the ppl taking the average route are.

Also I knew this kid who was intelligent and talented as fuck and I was rlly interested in what he gonna do when he was older and he went 'i just gonna b graphic designer when I'm older'

Like wtf take advantage of all Ur talents he was a 8/10 and he wasnt a normie was relatively blackpilled and based and he could done anything like b millionaire n all these talents but all he wanted to do was graphic designer that's it

I'm interested in why some people have low goals in life despite their potential?

"The guy who wants too much risks to lose absolutely everything, of course, the guy who wants too little from life might not get anything at all."
But I also have high standards and want to be involved in the power process and get jb sex slaves delivered to my bedroom. :feelshmm:

I have no potential.

we need to infiltrate the inner circle of elites (government, banks, mega-corporations etc.). The only ways to do so are via MONEY(financial capital/wealth) and via STATUS (high level connections, political affiliations).

we need to infiltrate the inner circle of elites (government, banks, mega-corporations etc.). The only ways to do so are via MONEY(financial capital/wealth) and via STATUS (high level connections, political affiliations).
how do we get status though? Most of soyceity hates ugly males

Its a problem of perspective, once you get a glimpse of what live can be, that there is more than endless wagecuckery and more than what you have, there is no going back. The highest point will always be the standard you measure yourself on, just like a good burger will make you question what you had before that point, seeing the strength and glory of the rich and the simple people who made it far makes you want a part of the pie. I know I am better than these morons who are ruining our homes out of shortsighted stupidity more than maliciousness, its only natural to want to run the power process yourself and the reason everybody is running off to Uni and nobody can find "unskilled" labor anymore is that most people feel like this,
after you saw the far away horizon, how can you return back home content?

Yes, I AGREE (have the same opinion about something; concur) with what you SAID (uttered words so as to convey information, an opinion, a feeling or intention, or an instruction).

Srsly tho I do

ok, let us know how far are you to become the president

I will take over Earth

My company does a lot of work with governments for urban development and transit stuff so I want to rise high enough in my company to the point where I can begin lobbying politicians. I'll see how it works out. That dream is more attainable than becoming a billionaire to me. Incels need to channel their inner Soros and influence the world