Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"you see this post from incels.is? this is why incels are not innocent bla bla bla"

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
:soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

to the ITfags reading this, you're missing the point. this site is suppose to be where you write your raging rants. all men get violently angry from time to time and yes even you do, ITcuck. femoids on the other hand never get angry the same way men do because they're always validated and always get what they want. this is the man's way of coping, which is to write ragebaiting content talking about how to put all your anger into one place. but of the thousands of incels that write this way how many of them actually go ER? only a few. so this isn't a "got'cha" moment from you, retards

Not to mention, something I see often of them is that they take one of the ragebait/vent posts on here written by a specific user, and try to make it universally applicable to every user on this site. So if one incel writes something about how, for example, that they want to throw water bottles at women, they will go and say "Yep, every incel on incels.is wants to throw water bottles at women. I hope they're all on a watchlist."

It's just retarded normoid fear mongering tbh.

We are hateful bc people hate us.
Not the opposite.
That's what normies don't understand, and don't want to understand.

Not to mention, something I see often of them is that they take one of the ragebait/vent posts on here written by a specific user, and try to make it universally applicable to every user on this site. So if one incel writes something about how, for example, that they want to throw water bottles at women, they will go and say "Yep, every incel on incels.is wants to throw water bottles at women. I hope they're all on a watchlist."

facts

Their subreddit isn't allowed to post tame content from .is

By their own admission their entire sub is an extreme representation of our website.

Not to mention they actually contribute to the edgy posts on here by giving lonely attention deprived men a platform with a hundred thousand viewers if they post something fucked up.

Yeah it gets tiring. It's ironic because they will talk about how all women aren't the same but we incels are all the same. Just lol at normie mental gymnastics.