Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious you really need to looksmax

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
not to get women since it's pretty much impossible anyway, but to be able to look at your face without wanting to commit suicide. it will make life much more bearable

I hope extensive looksmaxxing for few years will hopefully make me a 4 so that at least i don't feel like some weird abomination everytime i go out

Looksmaxxing should be a prerequisite for joining this site in the first place..

not to get women since it's pretty much impossible anyway, but to be able to look at your face without wanting to commit suicide. it will make life much more bearable

I hope extensive looksmaxxing for few years will hopefully make me a 4 so that at least i don't feel like some weird abomination everytime i go out
Yes or else you risk being a victim of being labeled a creep and exiled out of society

Then what's the point?

Don't need that to not commit suicide honestly. And nothing I would do will fix my face or height or nose.
Solution: Don't look in the mirror.
not even surgery? (Aside from height)

not even surgery? (Aside from height)
Nose probably, but everything else I would pretty much need to fix my chin, the top sides of my head, my cheeks are off as well, would need a jaw transplant probably too. Or a skull transplant if I had to be fair.
Oh and I'm mixed race which also makes me look off as well.

The only surgery that would fix me is if someone gave me a real life character creator.

that's what im doing right now, though i'm not planning to even think about getting surgeries until i've softmaxxed and dropped down to 10-12% bf

No looksmaxing is impossible except cleaning yourself and losing weight. Surgery makes you look weird and unapproachable