Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You really have to be on unthinkable levels of copium to think average guys aren't getting laid

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
Average is 5? You can do but with difficulty
And no one here is average or just mentalcel, stop coping
View attachment 565766
More cope. I wouldn’t be here if I wasn’t socially retarded and I know many more people like that here. I can talk about it outside this forum. And Just go to the looksmax rating section and you’ll see plenty of average aspie looking guys.

Average is 5? You can do but with difficulty
And no one here is average or just mentalcel, stop coping
View attachment 565766
This also, if some of us were really good looking we wouldn't be here. Other guys calling someone goodlooking mean shit, only looks validation is hearing "fuck me" from girls mouth.

Last edited:
More cope. I wouldn’t be here if I wasn’t socially retarded and I know many more people like that here. I can talk about it outside this forum. And Just go to the looksmax rating section and you’ll see plenty of average aspie looking guys.
:feelsseriously:

I saw the same thing at parties, average guys making out and groping average foids and above.
They’re not just walking around, they’re holding hands too.
Holding hands mean nothing. You don't see them throwing themselves on average guys kissing them siting on their tights dancing and playing with their butts like whores.

Holding hands mean nothing. You don't see them throwing themselves on average guys kissing them siting on their tights dancing and playing with their butts like whores.
Lmao i’m talking about seeing them holding hands in public. Do you need to see them having sex in McDonald’s to believe that they’re dating?
Usually people that are fucking are holding hands. It’s not something that friends do.

What’s your point?

Lmao i’m talking about seeing them holding hands in public. Do you need to see them having sex in McDonald’s to believe that they’re dating?
Usually people that are fucking are holding hands. It’s not something that friends do.

What’s your point?
You can at least see them kissing and hugging each other. This is the true evidence of dating outside sex.

Friends hold hands. It is normal. W[UWSL]omen use men as emotional tampons so they hold their hands to feel safety and company. Sometimes women hold hands with their male friends to pretend that they have a bf so other creeps don't approach and bother them in public or to make subhumans who harassed them jealous.[/UWSL]

Correct
There is no harder blackpill that realizing average and below average guys get pussy

Its different from place to place but in general, this seems true in white majority areas. White foids (if she is thin or average) really do only want rich good looking white tallfags (chads or chadlites). But they will sometimes settle for average guys, as long as he's white of course.

Now in more diverse areas, say here in SF, you see 6'5 white tallfag motherfuckers with 5'4 white landwhales. She may not be morbidly obese but she certainly is fat/overweight. On top of that she genuinely thinks shes a 9 when shes a 4.
Or you see 5'9+ white normies with 5'1 short, fat, dark filipinas, noodlewhores, and sometimes indian and latina foids. Point is average white dudes are getting some pussy. Not a lot but at least can score some dates.

Average ethnic male isn't getting shit in these kinda places. High tier ethnic chad can sometimes get with a low to mid tier ethnic foid or a low tier white becky.

Last edited:
I get NTmogged by diagnosed autists and i'm an incel because i'm a retard when talking to foids.
I have other way. I don't have problems with talking to foids, but because my looks is not enough, I don't get treate even as a frend

I’m good looking for someone of my ethnicity, and I don’t get laid

But above average Asian guy = average white guy in smv

and the average white guy does terribly if they don’t have status (frat guy, athlete)

in order to easily get a non subhuman gf, you need to be a member of a high status mixed gender social circle (green life)

if you’re only friends with other men, it’ll be extremely difficult

Fixed that
Keep coping to make yourself feel like everyone is in the same boat while in reality we are a minority and no one cares about us :feelsaww:

Keep coping to make yourself feel like everyone is in the same boat while in reality we are a minority and no one cares about us :feelsaww:
Yeah that explains why most men I meet get zero pussy. There is nothing more pathetic than incel gatekeepers like you

Yeah that explains why most men I meet get zero pussy. There is nothing more pathetic than incel gatekeepers like you
Most men you meet are probably on the same level as you (incels). No man is going to come out to you and be like "yeah, I get no pussy". Go to a uni campus and take a look at the couples you see or go to a nightclub.

this

Most men you meet are probably on the same level as you (incels). No man is going to come out to you and be like "yeah, I get no pussy". Go to a uni campus and take a look at the couples you see or go to a nightclub.

this
Every couple I see is either a high tier normie with a landwhale or ugly trucel looking foid, or it’s a chadlite/chad with a becky or stacy, average men get nothing after school, and most of us are out of school, keep coping thinking the average man is some terachad slayer

I just came back from my lonely walk and I saw at least a few dozen couples, probably the most i've seen in my life after one walk. All types of normies walking around holding hands with their gfs, most were looksmatched, sometimes the guy was better looking than the foid and sometimes the foid was better looking than her boyfriend. I even saw a few couples where the guy was below average and his gf was a high-tier Becky+

To think all these foids are constantly scanning the features of other men and looking for an upgrade is a hilarious cope. I've noticed that the ones who think they're the most blackpilled are almost always the most bluepilled, living through autistic dating site stats and basement dwellers on youtube.

Incels are the absolute bottom percentile of men, either physically or mentally or both.

@FuRed thanks for being a sane incel in a sea of retarded graycels.
insanely low iq analysis by OP

HERR DERRR shitting on blackpillers castigating them as coping bluepillars

whhhhhhhhile missing obvious ancillary elements that contribute to a relationship with a foid and thatthe "appearance of a relationship is a one sided image you are viewing from the outside WITH UTTERLY NO IDEA OF THE SHIT THE NORMAN GOES THROUGH TO SECURE AND MAINTAIN THE FACADE OF A RELATIONSHIP

one word obliterates your pathetic analysis

BETABUXXER YOU FUCKING MORON

How do you know what he is buying her showering her with materially "when you go on your walks", what sacrifices he makes, what behaviour and or domestic abuse physically or verbally does this "norman" put up with behind closed doors.

What analysis other than I saw fleetingly dat der becky is with derrrr norman, this invalidates black pill, is your pathetic brain doing to come to these shit conclusions, the post is utter crap.

insanely low iq analysis by OP

HERR DERRR shitting on balckpillers castigating them as coping bluepillars

whhhhhhhhile missing obvious ancillary elements that contribute to a relationship with a foid and thatthe "appearance of a relationship is a one sided image you are viewing from the outside WITH UTTERLY NO IDEA OF THE SHIT THE NORMAN GOES THROUGH TO SECURE AND MAINTAIN THE FACADE OF A RELATIONSHIP

one word obliterates your pathetic analysis

BETABUXXER YOU FUCKING MORON

How do you know what he is buying her showering her with materially "when you go on your walks", what sacrifices he makes, what behaviour and or domestic abuse physically or verbally does this "norman" put up with behind closed doors.

What analysis other than I saw fleetingly dat der becky is with derrrr norman, this invalidates black pill, is your pathetic brain doing to come to these shit conclusions, the post is utter crap.
retard cope. I'm talking about broke highschool and college students. These sweatpant-wearing faggots don't have the money to betabuxx lmao

retard cope. I'm talking about broke highschool and college students. These sweatpant-wearing faggots don't have the money to betabuxx lmao
yeah of course debunked thread then the pathetic herrrr derrrrrrrr everything you said is cope then reframing the arguement they have made to jerry rig being right

except its wrong again

there are many varieties of beta buxxx

the norman could be buying all manner of shit for her and the aformentioned bullying could still be taking place behind doors, why does him being a teenagers means he cant buy jewelry consooooooming goods etc, this in itself means you have gone further down the levels of being a retard you dropped another 20 points

now make some sense

keep hoping to cope your retarded trope

yeah of course debunked thread then the pathetic herrrr derrrrrrrr everything you said is cope then reframing the arguement they have made to jerry rig being right

except its wrong again

there are many varieties of beta buxxx

the norman could be buying all manner of shit for her and the aformentioned bullying could still be taking place behind doors, why does him being a teenagers means he cant buy jewelry consooooooming goods etc, this in itself means you have gone further down the levels of being a retard you dropped another 20 points

now make some sense

keep hoping to cope your retarded trope

yes broo they're all buying them jewelry and food and sucking Chad's cum out of their assholes and they're all getting cucked and will get accused of rape and they will end up betabuxxing landwhales etc etc etc etc etc. Whatever helps you sleep. Be honest, when was the last time you took a walk outside? When was the last time you socialized with zoomers? Is there any basis for anything you're saying?

yes broo they're all buying them jewelry and food and sucking Chad's cum out of their assholes and they're all getting cucked and will get accused of rape and they will end up betabuxxing landwhales etc etc etc etc etc. Whatever helps you sleep. Be honest, when was the last time you took a walk outside? When was the last time you socialized with zoomers? Is there any basis for anything you're saying?
precisely you assume i dont do any of these and are taking with no data to back me up againlow iq rubbish again low iq assumptions

I work part time in a pub and are surrounded by zoomers, these people are fucking braindead zombies on shift looking at phone snapchatting while working, talking all manner of self interested vapid narcisstic lookism based crap and your telling me what. The most popular guys are the best looking and the tallest with absolutely awful narcissistic personalities yet these women are talking to them and ignoring all others

keep walking outside to the baring straight and dont stop till you hit the sub 20 degree water

your posts fucking reeeeek of the zoomer self interested solipsistic angle, where if it doesnt happen to me it doesnt exist, my view is the only truth rubbish, ITS WORTH JACK SHIT. Which is contributing to your mentalcelldom what also is is that YOUR WHOLE ANGLE IS IF IM NOT CHAD AND GETTING ATTENTION I MUST BE AN INCEL, ITS PURE VANITY PURE NARCISSISM, THIS IS YOUR ACTUAL PROBLEM NOT BEING UGLY, YOUR JUST A 5-6/10 THAT GETS LESS ATTENTION THAN CHAD AND IT DAMAGES YOUR EGO.

AGAIN PATHETIC

YOUR TROUBLES ARE LITERALLY 1% OF THE TROUBLES REAL INCELS HAVE EVERY DAMN DAY YOU SELF OBSESSED BLIND PRICK.

IF YOUR SELF INTEREST YOU CANT CRITIQUE JACK SHIT BECAUSE YOU HAVE LITERALLY 0% OBJECTIVITY THEREFORE EVERY CONCLUSION IS ECHO CHAMBER SHIT

again come back with things we dont know otherwise shut again

precisely you assume i dont do any of these and are taking with no data to back me up againlow iq rubbish again low iq assumptions

I work part time in a pub and are surrounded by zoomers, these people are fucking braindead zombies on shift looking at phone snapchatting while working, talking all manner of self interested vapid narcisstic lookism based crap and your telling me what. The most popular guys are the best looking and the tallest with absolutely awful narcissistic personalities yet these women are talking to them and ignoring all others

keep walking outside to the baring straight and dont stop till you hit the sub 20 degree water

your posts fucking reeeeek of the zoomer self interested solipsistic angle, where if it doesnt happen to me it doesnt exist, my view is the only truth rubbish, ITS WORTH JACK SHIT. Which is contributing to your mentalcelldom what also is is that YOUR WHOLE ANGLE IS IF IM NOT CHAD AND GETTING ATTENTION I MUST BE AN INCEL, ITS PURE VANITY PURE NARCISSISM, THIS IS YOUR ACTUAL PROBLEM NOT BEING UGLY, YOUR JUST A 5-6/10 THAT GETS LESS ATTENTION THAN CHAD AND IT DAMAGES YOUR EGO.

AGAIN PATHETIC

YOUR TROUBLES ARE LITERALLY 1% OF THE TROUBLES REAL INCELS HAVE EVERY DAMN DAY YOU SELF OBSESSED BLIND PRICK.

IF YOUR SELF INTEREST YOU CANT CRITIQUE JACK SHIT BECAUSE YOU HAVE LITERALLY 0% OBJECTIVITY THEREFORE EVERY CONCLUSION IS ECHO CHAMBER SHIT

again come back with things we dont know otherwise shut again
I'm happy with the attention I get. The problem is I can't do anything with it because i'm aspie and dry foids up as soon as I open my mouth. I'm a KHHV just like the truest of truecels here so yes, my problems are precisely exactly the same. Perhaps I have better chances but so far the end result was the same for me as anyone else here who tried.

I'm happy with the attention I get. The problem is I can't do anything with it because i'm aspie and dry foids up as soon as I open my mouth. I'm a KHHV just like the truest of truecels here so yes, my problems are precisely exactly the same. Perhaps I have better chances but so far the end result was the same for me as anyone else here who tried.
but you can easily fix the problems you have by literally learning pick up scripts that unironically incels say is redpilled bullshit you have the face and get attention therefore you ACTUALLY ONLY NEED TO LEARN GAME.

JUST rote learn game and pick up and female psychology like you would learning a language and you are good to go, the face and attention is literally 80% of the game, saying the wrong thing is the last 20% and the easiest element, your on near tutorial mode compared to real face and height incels. And i mean with regards to not just women but the WHOLE OF SOCIETY IS LOOKIST, EVERYTHING IS EASIER EVERY INTERACTION MEN AND WOMEN, THE BETTER YOU LOOK FACIALLY AND HEIGHT WISE AS A MAN.

While everyone else on here has a FATAL FLAW OF HEIGHT OR FACE OR BOTH WHERE NO AMOUNT OF GAME AND PICKUPS HELP AND THEIR PISSING IN THE WIND

YOUR post seems like a privileged person aka woman whining about tiny problems while men are being left to rot by society

Last edited:
I just came back from my lonely walk and I saw at least a few dozen couples, probably the most i've seen in my life after one walk. All types of normies walking around holding hands with their gfs, most were looksmatched, sometimes the guy was better looking than the foid and sometimes the foid was better looking than her boyfriend. I even saw a few couples where the guy was below average and his gf was a high-tier Becky+

To think all these foids are constantly scanning the features of other men and looking for an upgrade is a hilarious cope. I've noticed that the ones who think they're the most blackpilled are almost always the most bluepilled, living through autistic dating site stats and basement dwellers on youtube.

Incels are the absolute bottom percentile of men, either physically or mentally or both.

@FuRed thanks for being a sane incel in a sea of retarded graycels.
Great thread this is a high quality post and I love it

but you can easily fix the problems you have by literally learning pick up scripts that unironically incels say is redpilled bullshit you have the face and get attention therefore you ACTUALLY ONLY NEED TO LEARN GAME.

JUST rote learn game and pick up and female psychology like you would learning a language and you are good to go

While everyone else on here has a FATAL FLAW OF HEIGHT OR FACE OR BOTH WHERE NO AMOUNT OF GAME AND PICKUPS HELP AND THEIR PISSING IN THE WIND

YOUR post seems like a privileged person aka woman whining about tiny problems while men are being left to rot by society
Lol come on dude, i'm not going to learn PUA copes. I'm not just "le shy". My whole brain is wired wrong. I have crippling anxiety, I have no social skills, I cannot function like a normal human being with normies. I literally got called a rapist and a stalker by one foid.

PUA shit isn't going to fix my problems. I'd have to go back in time to my childhood and start PUAcoping then.

Lol come on dude, i'm not going to learn PUA copes. I'm not just "le shy". My whole brain is wired wrong. I have crippling anxiety, I have no social skills, I cannot function like a normal human being with normies. I literally got called a rapist and a stalker by one foid.
View attachment 565903

PUA shit isn't going to fix my problems. I'd have to go back in time to my childhood and start PUAcoping then.
the problem is female psychology this is what you need to learn back to front, everything else runs off this once you figure this out the Game is the last 5%, once you work out female psychology everything become very very clear and it informs what actions and speech will and wont work at what time.

ill give you this in action now analysing this post of yours

Your schizo and anxious behaviour was obviously the problem and was a weird act especially after meeting the foid then ghosting her and giving her negative social cues when interacting with her.

BBBBBBBUT this is not the MAJOR problem, if you know female psychology, the real reason is that females have absolutely humungous egos, they crave attention ONLY positive attention, ESPECIALLY AFTER ESSENTIALLY SHE CHASED YOU. She essentially felt socially rejected by you, by your blunt answers and ghosting her afterwards, this is a huge no no and only works if GIGA CHAD or extremely high value high worth men.

The other thing which may be even worse, women essentially only value strength assertiveness and dominance, everything else or in between immasculates a man in her eyes, and is a huge negative sexually and socially for her.
The apology afterwards was GIGA CUCKING YOURSELF IN HER EYES, YOU WENT FROM A MAN TO A BOY IN THAT ONE APOLOGY, IT WAS OVER AT THIS POINT.

The herrr derrrr virtue signalling is absolute bollocks everyone is equal man everyone loves each other man jeeeez be nicee to each other we value this. Then you apologized and it was OVER, THE PROOF OF THE PUDDING IS IN THE EATING NOT THE LOOK, you were nice the apology was semantically and morally the right thing to do for the behaviour, THIS AINT HOW THESE WITCHES WORK, WHAT THEY DO AND WHAT THEY SAY IS A FUCKING UNIVERSE APART.

So if you had known these angles you wouldnt have ignored her and definately not apologised to her for your actions as you would know the apology would have been awfully received at the bare minimum, you actually got a low % really bad response from the foid who went way over the top in my opinion.

Last edited:
the problem is female psychology this is what you need to learn back to front, everything else runs off this once you figure this out the Game is the last 5%, once you work out female psychology everything become very very clear and it informs what actions and speech will and wont work at what time.

ill give you this in action now analysing this post of yours

Your schizo and anxious behaviour was obviously the problem and was a weird act especially after meeting the foid then ghosting her and giving her negative social cues when interacting with her.

BBBBBBBUT this is not the MAJOR problem, if you know female psychology, the real reason is that females have absolutely humungous egos, they crave attention ONLY positive attention, ESPECIALLY AFTER ESSENTIALLY SHE CHASED YOU. She essentially felt socially rejected by you, by your blunt answers and ghosting her afterwards, this is a huge no no and only works if GIGA CHAD or extremely high value high worth men.

The other thing which may be even worse, women essentially only value strength assertiveness and dominance, everything else or in between immasculates a man in her eyes, and is a huge negative sexually and socially for her.
The apology afterwards was GIGA CUCKING YOURSELF IN HER EYES, YOU WENT FROM A MAN TO A BOY IN THAT ONE APOLOGY, IT WAS OVER AT THIS POINT.

The herrr derrrr virtue signalling is absolute bollocks everyone is equal man everyone loves each other man jeeeez be nicee to each other we value this. Then you apologized and it was OVER, THE PROOF OF THE PUDDING IS IN THE EATING NOT THE LOOK, you were nice the apology was semantically and morally the right thing to do for the behaviour, THIS AINT HOW THESE WITCHES WORK, WHAT THEY DO AND WHAT THEY SAY IS A FUCKING UNIVERSE APART.

So if you had known these angles you wouldnt have ignored her and definately not apologised to her for your actions as you would know the apology would have been awfully received at the bare minimum, you actually got a low % really bad response from the foid who went way over the top in my opinion.
Thanks for the analysis. This was definitely the most autistic thing I have ever done, but I have dozens of similar situations.

I wish I left it at an apology lol. I did a lot worse than that. I sent her cringe texts like "I deserve to know why you don't want to talk to me anymore because you texted me first" and shit like that. I cringe hard at it still even though it was 3 years ago.

I'm sure initially she did think I rejected her but definitely not after that. I elevated her ego so much that you can still see it to this day. She went from a cute, pretty kinda emo girl to a normie druggie whore. Looks like shit now.

But if you're wondering why i'm so autistic, it's from negative experiences. Before around 17 I was made fun of everyday for being ugly, I still am occasionally. Back in school people would either ignore me or more often than not treat me like their friends' autistic little brother.
Anyone that knew me hated me, made fun of me or ignored me. Only outside of that I had initial successes. But as soon as those people got to know me they made fun of me too.

older gen yes, younger gen absolutely not.

Thanks for the analysis. This was definitely the most autistic thing I have ever done, but I have dozens of similar situations.

I wish I left it at an apology lol. I did a lot worse than that. I sent her cringe texts like "I deserve to know why you don't want to talk to me anymore because you texted me first" and shit like that. I cringe hard at it still even though it was 3 years ago.

I'm sure initially she did think I rejected her but definitely not after that. I elevated her ego so much that you can still see it to this day. She went from a cute, pretty kinda emo girl to a normie druggie whore. Looks like shit now.

But if you're wondering why i'm so autistic, it's from negative experiences. Before around 17 I was made fun of everyday for being ugly, I still am occasionally. Back in school people would either ignore me or more often than not treat me like their friends' autistic little brother.
Anyone that knew me hated me, made fun of me or ignored me. Only outside of that I had initial successes. But as soon as those people got to know me they made fun of me too.
so as you aged you ascended in looks to be above the threshold was it a combination of getting taller and face or just face, interesting. It is very interesting to see people treating you differently the better you look and its a sliding scale of literally box ticking stereotypes and the better you are treated its low iq rubbish and this is how all of society is structured in a rigid way its pathetic.

Initial successes again is a big word this puts you ahead of a LOT OF MEN AND TEENAGERS, A LOT OF MEN HAVE TO HAVE HUGE CAREERS, MONEY AND STATUS TO BE CONSIDERED AT THIS LEVEL TO GET THIS ACCESS AND ATTENTION, THIS IS LEAP YEARS APART FROM YOU.

I think you can be fixed by reading teen literature to learn the "social norms" teenagers and society "expects" and as I say rote learning female psychology, its literally a dumb rule based system that you learn the rules and you can stop yourself doing dumb shit by remembering what to do when by these rules. However you have to remember THIS FUNDAMENTAL FACTOR ALMOST NONE OF THESE RULES MAKE LOGICAL SENSE AND ALMOST NONE OF THEM ARE MORALLY PURE, THERE IS A HUGE ELEMENT OF MANIPULATION, POLITICS AND TOXIC BEHAVIOUR TO UNDERSTAND ESPECIALLY FROM WOMEN UT FROM MEN ALSO.

so as you aged you ascended in looks to be above the threshold was it a combination of getting taller and face or just face, interesting. It is very interesting to see people treating you differently the better you look and its a sliding scale of literally box ticking stereotypes and the better you are treated its low iq rubbish and this is how all of society is structured in a rigid way its pathetic.

Initial successes again is a big word this puts you ahead of a LOT OF MEN AND TEENAGERS, A LOT OF MEN HAVE TO HAVE HUGE CAREERS, MONEY AND STATUS TO BE CONSIDERED AT THIS LEVEL TO GET THIS ACCESS AND ATTENTION, THIS IS LEAP YEARS APART FROM YOU.

I think you can be fixed by reading teen literature to learn the "social norms" teenagers and society "expects" and as I say rote learning female psychology, its literally a dumb rule based system that you learn the rules and you can stop yourself doing dumb shit by remembering what to do when by these rules. However you have to remember THIS FUNDAMENTAL FACTOR ALMOST NONE OF THESE RULES MAKE LOGICAL SENSE AND ALMOST NONE OF THEM ARE MORALLY PURE, THERE IS A HUGE ELEMENT OF MANIPULATION, POLITICS AND TOXIC BEHAVIOUR TO UNDERSTAND ESPECIALLY FROM WOMEN UT FROM MEN ALSO.
Yeah, most of these “successes” if you can call them that were at parties and nightclubs but the foids were sober in most cases.

you’re absolutely right that I began getting treated better after puberty, but my mind and attitude didn’t keep up. Which is pretty much why i’m on this site. I wasted so many golden opportunities because of self-sabotage.
It was mostly face. I’m 6’0 and I was always around average like I am now.
But i’m not a teenager, dude. I’m 21 in a few months.

Yeah, most of these “successes” if you can call them that were at parties and nightclubs but the foids were sober in most cases.

you’re absolutely right that I began getting treated better after puberty, but my mind and attitude didn’t keep up. Which is pretty much why i’m on this site. I wasted so many golden opportunities because of self-sabotage.
It was mostly face. I’m 6’0 and I was always around average like I am now.
But i’m not a teenager, dude. I’m 21 in a few months.
but you said you got ridiculed for your looks at 17 by people but by 21 you have 180 degreed and have positive interactions that is a late and quick turn around, you either had a huge growth spurt at 17-21 what is your height now then.
No, I meant before 17 I was treated like a total subhuman but from 17 onwards I would often get approached by foids at clubs. Obviously it never went anywhere.
I’m 6’0 now but I was always around average like I am now. I never had a huge growth-spurt.
no you arent average height 6 foot is the top 10% of height for males well in theU.K and U.S. anyway 5 foot 9 is average in both.

you must be a 7/10 plus to get this attention lol

Last edited:
You making fun of me for not being NT/ being socially inept is no different from someone making fun of an incel for being ugly. It's not my fault, it's the way I was born and the way my brain was moulded through negative experiences. I would literally have to rape a foid to get laid because I don't have the social skills to fuck one. Women hate autistic, awkward men almost as much as they hate ugly men and that's simply a fact.

You're right about how much they hate autistic males, and you may even be right to some extent that normie tier can be enough to acquire DSR.

However, you must be normie tier minimum in EVERYTHING. Looks, height, and NT. If you fall short (no pun intended) in any category, it's OVER.

but you said you got ridiculed for your looks at 17 by people but by 21 you have 180 degreed and have positive interactions that is a late and quick turn around, you either had a huge growth spurt at 17-21 what is your height now then.

no you arent average height 6 foot is the top 10% of height for males well in theU.K and U.S. anyway 5 foot 9 is average in both.

Sure but it’s not noticeably above average. In any nightclubs there’s dozens of dudes towering over me. You start to stand out at 6’3. My height is only beneficial to me in the sense that i’m not a manlet.

i’m going to a house party in 2 weeks and there should be a lot of foids there. I’ll make sure to get high and drunk to kill all my inhibitions and i’ll be on a week+ of nofap. I’m really hoping I can ascend then.

He's a fakecel troll that got 70 likes on tinder don't bother with him.

Sure but it’s not noticeably above average. In any nightclubs there’s dozens of dudes towering over me. You start to stand out at 6’3. My height is only beneficial to me in the sense that i’m not a manlet.

i’m going to a house party in 2 weeks and there should be a lot of foids there. I’ll make sure to get high and drunk to kill all my inhibitions and i’ll be on a week+ of nofap. I’m really hoping I can ascend then.
remember dude nightclubs are were the top 20% of men go and are the majority there eg they are mostly chad lites and chads, it is a crap population comparison to compare yourself to people in nightclubs where the most attractive men and women go.
Its like saying im an average car driver, im crap compared to all those other drivers driving F1 when i did a race last week, when every driver is an elite driver and mogs the general population into oblivion

do you see danny devito going to a nightclub the reason its not their scene is that they would be mogged into the baring straight left right and centre there, literally hardly any sub 5 males dare go to nightclubs they will get pissed o by men and women alike

Last edited:
remember dude nightclubs are were the top 20% of men go and are the majority there eg they are mostly chad lites and chads

do you see danny devito going to a nightclubthe reason its not their scene is that they would be mogged into the baring straight left right and centre there, literally hardly any sub 5 males dare go to nightclubs they will get pissed o by men and women alike
tbh I see average faced men (although the average face in a nightclub probably is better than outside a nightclub). The big difference is height. So many tallfags.

To think all these foids are constantly scanning the features of other men and looking for an upgrade is a hilarious cope.
The foids in question already have a back up boyo, they dont need to look for one on the street. How come so many guys forget about betabuxx? Of course most foids actually "settle down" sooner or later, based on their own attractiveness and also fearfulness, doesnt mean that their "boyfriends" get treated like an actual partner whom they love.
Street behaviour doenst tell much about a relationship and with any millenial/zoomer relationship Ive been privy to the power dynamics were clear, its a foid´s way to get more out of her life by having a glorified slave theyre also emotionally attached to and the guy is lucky to have gotten a foid of reasonable attractivenes and get sex, often enough not even that, whom he can serve.

The foids in question already have a back up boyo, they dont need to look for one on the street. How come so many guys forget about betabuxx? Of course most foids actually "settle down" sooner or later, based on their own attractiveness and also fearfulness, doesnt mean that their "boyfriends" get treated like an actual partner whom they love.
Street behaviour doenst tell much about a relationship and with any millenial/zoomer relationship Ive been privy to the power dynamics were clear, its a foid´s way to get more out of her life by having a glorified slave theyre also emotionally attached to and the guy is lucky to have gotten a foid of reasonable attractivenes and get sex, often enough not even that, whom he can serve.
nah, that's bullshit. You're not making any sense, you're just making up scenarios in your head to cope. There's nothing that suggests these guys are "slaves" or they're betabuxxing or whatever other nonsense.

nah, that's bullshit. You're not making any sense, you're just making up scenarios in your head to cope. There's nothing that suggests these guys are "slaves" or they're betabuxxing or whatever other nonsense.
Not making up scenarios in my head boyo, talking about scenarios that I know from first hand experience with normies and their gfs. If you honestly think that a normie having a regular relationship with a foid where he isnt betabuxxed isnt the exemption to the rule then youre coping hard.
Of course foids like to have a good time and not boss their beta provider around when theyre out, has to have some semblance of that chad fantasy for them to even engage with any man, doesnt say jack shit about whats going on at home, and from my experience I can tell you that things arent nearly as peachy as you would like to imagine from street behaviour.
Shit like that and sexual favors are the carrot by which normies are strung along for all kinds of bullshit, dont fall for this too boyo.

I hate the title of this thread it makes me envious and jealous. I feel like I should be that average guy.

Not making up scenarios in my head boyo, talking about scenarios that I know from first hand experience with normies and their gfs. If you honestly think that a normie having a regular relationship with a foid where he isnt betabuxxed isnt the exemption to the rule then youre coping hard.
Of course foids like to have a good time and not boss their beta provider around when theyre out, has to have some semblance of that chad fantasy for them to even engage with any man, doesnt say jack shit about whats going on at home, and from my experience I can tell you that things arent nearly as peachy as you would like to imagine from street behaviour.
Shit like that and sexual favors are the carrot by which normies are strung along for all kinds of bullshit, dont fall for this too boyo.
What “first hand experience” are you talking about?

they do, just not regularly

truth, while i agree with the 80/20 rule there are still plenty of average dudes banging whores.

To me, the 80/20 rule reads more to me that the 20 % top of men will always excel with relationships and/ or sex while the 80% are signicantly disadvantaged. And at each percentage down it gets worse.

Even if they got pussy a few times, it was either from landwhales or really ugly foids, or they're betabuxxing and getting cucked. I would consider them nearcels.

Even if they got pussy a few times, it was either from landwhales or really ugly foids, or they're betabuxxing and getting cucked. I would consider them nearcels.
Most highschool and college normies I see are dating their looksmatches.