Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You realize how brutal things are when a large part of humanity has no idea that things like we feel can exist.

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
★★★
There is a life, the life of most people, that is completely oblivious to any mourning of ugliness, of loneliness.

The loneliness that normie feels is pathetic, for him loneliness is just the boredom of having, "feeling alone"

There is a whole world outside of all this, there are people who will never even have any idea of the grief we feel since childhood.

Truecel, today you will sleep alone with your ugliness, tomorrow you will wake up alone with your ugliness and spend the day like this, there are people who will never know what it is like to be an ugly men, the worst existence of all

There are hells on this earth

Heaven and hell are on earth and purgatory is the genes

satan-peur-reupload-w9-gif-bestreup-alarme-tremble-risitas-alerte-demon-brup-666

through all my teens and into some of my 20s, i didnt realise or know i wasnt the only one living a life of forced isolation. im still kindof in shock to this day that im not the only one who lived/lives this hellish existance. i always thought it was my own fault.

I don’t care about being lonely anymore

I want to defeat the replacer savages