Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You queers still using Reddit? Because this is a thing.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
Deleted member 7438

Deleted member 7438

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-

Hi! Welcome to my website. My name is morpen. I'm a software developer and avid reddit user. I'm glad you've made it to my handy little tool here to identify potentially harmful users of the reddit community. I appreciate you stopping by - hopefully together we can help make reddit a bit of a safer place for everyone. If you want to say thanks, send me a quick little message on reddit letting me know you enjoy the tool, or subscribe to my patreon! Your donations help pay for server costs, and help me to continue adding features and improving the plugin. Thanks!

I got 20 entries in this shit. I had a goddamned stalker last year, apparently.

Edit: This shit comes directly from his patreon
You are an antifascist icon. The chuds cower in your wake as their free speech is stolen from their very lips. The masstagger thrums with power whenever you log on, powered by the screams of a million incels, nazis, and racists.

At this tier I'll add you to the thank you list, and mail you some homemade masstagger stickers

Last edited:
Anyone who uses reddit is pants on retarded

and jfl at that leftists trying to mass censor people, classic

Not surprised tbh

Imagine posting on reddit

Reddit is good as a forum layout. Nothing felt as good as waking up and checking new r/incels r/braincels hot memes.

masstagger saves cucks the time of looking through your post history for subs on their naughty list and shows you are a user of those subs when you post.
That's how reddit cucks can so easily tell people post on incel subs tbh

Reddit is good as a forum layout.

Agreed, literally one of the only good things about that site.

Reddit is good as a forum layout. Nothing felt as good as waking up and checking new r/incels r/braincels hot memes.
Wish I could go back to these days

There's a handful of good reddit subs but they're not about discourse, good information hub for links & that's it.

What a colossal fucking faggot.

Reminds me of a queer calling itself “dierassistiche” way back in the day on YouTube.

It spent all its time on the site working to censor what it deemed to be “racists” until some knowledgeable hackers finally had enough and found out where it lived and where it worked and suddenly as if by pure magic the “brave” anti racist action antifa faggot dissapeared into the night never to be heard from again.:feelskek:

That needs to happen to this faggot.

That or someone needs to mail it an Uncle Ted style birthday present so it can celebrate its latest faggoty birthday with a bang instead of just another “you’re rayyyyciiiissssst!” pathetic whimper.

Where else is the black pill most needed but the place with the most bluepillers?

Redditors are some of the most cringey and pathetic people to walk this earth