Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Whats the first thing you are doing when you see a foid encountering a bear?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
Since foids choose bears over us because they think bears are safers so if you naturemaxxercels do from a distance see a foid encountering a bear whats the first thing you are doing? I will start

I will bring out the popcorn and kek while she begs me to help her and kek even harder :feelskek: :feelsPop:

Nothing, don't wanna get sued.

Nah then the bear might see me and start chasing me :giga::giga:
Me who has an E-Bike

BRING IT ON!! My E-Bike vs a black bear's face (since black bears are in my state)

Last edited:
Same thing no matter what happens a woman.

Not my problem.

Wait for the bear to kill her then mutilate her corpse and set it on fire (in GTA)

Say nothing. Do nothing. She's a strong independent woman who don't need no man, and besides, she's not entıtled to my help.

Say nothing. Do nothing. She's a strong independent woman who don't need no man, and besides, she's not entıtled to my help.
"Its your job to help women!!:foidSoy::foidSoy:"

I will be watching how bear will tear her down from my sniper tower through the binoculars and laughing at foids misery as she dies in agony.

Thehunter bear 2

RDR2 style
The only way an inkwell can see a naked womyn in person is by seeing her dead body after she died in an accident and got her clothes ripped. Brutal.

If I'm not entitled to sex, then she isn't entitled to my help. It's that simple.

You don’t have to be run faster than the bear. You just have to run faster than the woman which is the case if you’re not an overweight male.

Watch her get eaten, i like gore especially if its a pretty young stacy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back