Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW You open your closet door and find this, wat do?

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
0e71f46e26c8ce58ff63ded3b5edc503

At this point im certain anime females would reject me.

Probably contact the police because clearly somebody broke into my house and put her there, which is terrifying to consider.
The roastie would probably say it was you to the cops

How old is she? Might be young enough to brainwash and daddymaxx her

make sexy times

give her my dick so she can bite and suck its blood

Knock her dumbass out and kick her teeth in then throw her out of my home

untie her lol she is too young for my tastes tbh

"I didn't order an anime whore!"

I see a 2D girl in a 3D world.
I gotta check what drug I had taken

I would say "It's over for many men"

I would be disappointed that the other one got away.

I'd start brutally fucking her against the best fit object I can find.

Is that nezuko kamado?

I really hate that anime

It's like someone took huntre x hunter. Attack on titan. Inyousha and mashed them all together. But you can't criticise it because muh female author

I really hate that anime

It's like someone took huntre x hunter. Attack on titan. Inyousha and mashed them all together. But you can't criticise it because muh female author
Every single character has autism. Except Nezuko, the brainwashed mute who sleeps in a box. Every episode is a train wreck in its own special way and I can't take my eyes off it.

I regret opening this thread in public.

Every episode is a train wreck in its own special way and I can't take my eyes off it.
Every single episode follows the same old hero journey by Campbell. It's no different than watching a shitty spiderman or avengers animated show. It's not bad. It's just simple and predictable. I can't see what normies like about it. Except the art. Very colourful and unique. It's amazing. The only thing worth praise imo

Every single episode follows the same old hero journey by Campbell. It's no different than watching a shitty spiderman or avengers animated show. It's not bad. It's just simple and predictable. I can't see what normies like about it. Except the art. Very colourful and unique. It's amazing. The only thing worth praise imo
It is a very good-looking anime. Braindead normies probably like the simplicity and predictability of the plot. The characters though... jfl it's like someone took Flanderized fanfic versions of characters from a bunch of other animes and mashed them into this one. The writing as a whole smacks of fanfiction.

I’d ask her to marry me and if she said yes, I’d fuck her. If she said no, I’d keep her locked in my closet until whoever put her there comes and gets her.
Knock her dumbass out and kick her teeth in then throw her out of my home
Based.

I really hate that anime

How is Hunter x Hunter similar to Kimetsu no Yaiba in any way?

It is a very good-looking anime. Braindead normies probably like the simplicity and predictability of the plot. The characters though... jfl it's like someone took Flanderized fanfic versions of characters from a bunch of other animes and mashed them into this one. The writing as a whole smacks of fanfiction.
Wtf I like it, it's over for me I am low IQ. :cryfeels:

Feetfuck
Then shove my ochinchin deep inside her manko until it reaches her uterus, and thrust until she goes iku

Last edited: